Reviews for Shattered
Dr.Weirdo69 chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
I have to say, I am an honest fan of your work now heh. Your writing puts out such amazing emotion. I hope to see your next update soon!

-Doc
H. Earthserpent chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
:) I LOVE IT! so what next? anything new or are you going to make a squeal to another story
Foxyfellow chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Over already? That makes me sad - I wanted to spend a lot more time with this beguiling duo. On the other hand, a better way to end this story I can't imagine - optimistic, hopeful, full of promise without being saccharine or pat.

Plus, of course, there's always the anticipation for whatever you'll write next to keep me going. :D
iiGillz chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
It's over?!
Well the ride was a great one.
Can't wait for more stories in the future hopefully.
Nia Love chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
I'm sad to see this story come to an end! This was such a beautiful story! Every story I've read of yours has always captured my attention!
Van Quatra chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
well she talked about it with jessie so it is a good start to her recovery
Fierce Ookami chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
so very awesome! im sad that it ended but it was a good ending! good job and i cant wait for your next story!
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Mrs Harris's story was rather sad. Anyways, nice chapter.
romancejunky chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Well this chapter had me on the edge of my seat yet again because of the knife but I knew something was bound to happen I'm just glad that Marie only had a small cut and not a stab would as I had feared but I am glad that it worked out. I am interested that they have a friend that is not only glad to see them together but also has experience with what troubles they could face as she herself had to deal with them at a much higher level since the times were different but still its good for them to have others that know of the dangers they will face.

I do look forward to seeing what else will happen but I hope it won't be as bad as this since they could have easily killed her if she was not careful of what was happening with that small group of trouble makers. I hope you are doing well and I look forward to your next chapter.

RJ
Nia Love chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Oh my gosh! I love Mrs. Harris! She seems like a sweet lady! And Bobby's friends are $$h***s! What they did was down right dirty!
earthserpent chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Wooooooooo! YAY! ...there's one more right? its so gooooooooood i forget how many chapter you said were in this story. :)
Fierce Ookami chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
so there's one more huh? well thats sad... but this was a great chapter and it may have been a wrong reaction but i actually laughed a couple of times mostly at the druggies but still it was awesome!
Lori Jane Summers chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
girr please write more i love this _
Fierce Ookami chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
very cool. i liked this chapter lot!
Nia Love chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Shout out to Ashlyn and the crew for making a special appearance! This was a really good chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »