Reviews for Shattered
earthserpent chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
Awwww so sweet love it. :)
romancejunky chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
OK first and for most I am way overexcited to see that Ash and Jenny are still in the school because I had forgotten what year they were and I didn't have any timeline to work with on when you started with Renee and Marie compared to Ash and Jenny's tale. I truly enjoyed being able to imagine both Marie and Renee being with the group and smiling while being able to let go some of the hurt that they hold inside because of the situation that they are in with both their sexuality and the horrors that befell Renee due to her brother. I can only hope to see more of this in the coming chapters because no matter how far they have come so far their are still challenges ahead of them to concur and I know that together they will be able to overcome these challenges with a smile in their hearts and conviction on their faces. I like the little throw back to the camping trip that the club took in Fragile Bonds and I hope to see a few more if possible because it makes me want to reread the story that much more and I can assure you that I will be rereading it quite a bit in the next couple months since I tend to do that with almost every fic that I read that I comment on on a regular basis but you already know that.

I hope that you are doing well and I look forward to reading the next chapter with glee.

breakthehabit chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
I was going to click on the next chapter button.. when I realized there isn't one. :P Love the chapter!
Foxyfellow chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
There are so many things I love about this story, but one of the ones I most enjoy is how you're so organically and intelligently working in its predecessor. Your grasp and usage of writing technique is amazing, frankly, and a delight to see. Beyond the odd grammar quirk and personal preference I'm struggling to find anything to constructively critique. Brilliant stuff, good sir. :-)
Nia Love chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
I could beat that kids butt for that! He got what he deserved! And I'm glad that Renne finally admitted her feelings for Marie! Not because I wanted that to happen, but because I didn't like to see them falling apart with each other. I hope that they can handle the challenges that might come their way.
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Aw! Sweet!
romancejunky chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Well I have to say that I am extremely glad to see how things are turning out now and I am also glad to see that Renee and Marie will have at least the understanding that they do love each other but at the same time they will have to take things one step at a time otherwise they may end up in a relationship that is not built upon mutual trust but the ever present reminder that Renee needs support and that Marie while willing to provide that support may overdue it in times where she needs to back off and let Renee learn on her own that life is still going on and that they will be fine as long as they don't end up doing things to fast. I look forward to seeing both of them grow fonder of each other but I also worry that Renee will do something stupid and mess things up but at the same time I know things will work out somehow. I look forward to your next chapter to see how things go in the near future.

Fierce Ookami chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
alot of drama but a great ending! your a great writer so keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami.
earthserpent chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW yay they finally kiss awwwwwwwww. :) i can't wait for the next chapter. :)
LuxVenus chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Woot woot you go Renee! I did realize they were going to the same school from your last story.
sharkprose chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Very dark . . . combined with the murder and rape, I would say you are looking at an adult novel. It would be quite a challenge to find a YA agent to rep this book (I've seen many state that they do not want rape / incest /etc).

An ADULT rep agent, however, would be a great avenue!

Well executed! Strong written done!
breakthehabit chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Aww I like the ending. :D Great fight reconciliation. xD If that made sense. o_O Anyways, the GSA and the whistles and Chatty Cathy? :P
romancejunky chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
With the amount of emotions that are contained in this one chapter had me not only riveted from the moment that I started it till the last word on the page. The pain and anguish that Renee has been enduring along with conflicting emotions between the two is more than enough to drive someone to either insanity or death in some way shape or form. Thinking about some of these emotions has me conflicted on how you will be able to help them overcome these hurdles together but at the same time I know that somehow or someway they will persevere and get through the tough times together but at the same time I still have my doubts that it will be anything but hardships ahead for them as they try to get through what happened with Renee and discover that loving each other is one of the ways to help heal a broken heart and within that the mind can also start to heal at the same time. I know you have been very good about how they interact with each other before Marie told Renee how she felt but now that Renee has been told and she has to come to terms with Marie confession of love I still worry that it may take longer than either of them expect to be able to rationalize their feelings throughout the ordeal that Renee and now Marie have to relive within their dreams. I do look forward to your next chapter and I hope it will be out soon because their are many other questions that I have that I can't quite put down here as of yet that I am still wrapping my mind around in order to put it into words. I hope you are doing well and I again look forward to your next chapter with anticipation.

earthserpent chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
noooooooooo why is it over! _ now i have to wait for the next chapter... so there's like 2 more chapters right? i forgot how many you said were in this story. :) your stories are so goooooooood. :)
Fierce Ookami chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
awesome chapter, though it was pretty sad. but hey at least they dont have to deal with chatty cathy right? lol
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »