Reviews for Shattered
breakthehabit chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
I got this story's "new chapter" update in my mail, and here I am! :D Rape stories are the worst.. :S But I'll keep reading. Awesomely written, as always.
iiGillz chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
I've done that exact same thing, except I'm known as a jokestar so when I just shouted out "I love you" it was laughed off.
Anyways, Woo time for the real trial as they start school.

-Lets Keep it Going!
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Oh lord, here we go. This is always one of the hardest parts.
earthserpent chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
ooohhh need to know what happens. i wish Saturday comes quick.
romancejunky chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Well it seems that the horror that she had been through is finally going to be told and I am not surprised at who she chose to tell it to first because of the trust between the two. I can only imagine how horrible the scene was and I can only hope that Renee will be able to get through it with Marie and come out a bit better to have at least told someone her story and heartbreak but I still worry for her because telling the story is the same as reliving it to victims of these traumas and I again can only hope that telling this story will help her more than just keeping the details to herself. I know how your stories are and I do look forward to the day that she is able to put these horrible images to rest but I still know that their are going to be many hardships for these two girls before they are able to find piece with the world again so for now I simply look forward to the next chapter with hope that Renee will be able to move forward even just a little after telling her story to Marie.

RJ
Fierce Ookami chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
wow... so amazing!
Nia Love chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Nice chapter! I'm so in love with Marie! Lol I love the way she is so supportive! I'm also glad that she is willing to put her feelings aside and be there for her friend. I know it may take a while, but I have faith that Renee will recover!
nami chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
please update as fast as you can
romancejunky chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Well I have to say that this story is rather hurtful in many ways due to the nature of what happened and how their relationship is starting out but I am happy that they are finding some comfort in each other at least enough to ease Renee's nightmares but I can only hope that will be the beginning of her healing and at some point will allow her to grow past what has happened and accept that she is loved and they will do all they can to help her through the tough times ahead.

RJ
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Good to see her getting minutely better.
Nia Love chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Awe! How super cute! This was a good chapter! I love how her parents are supportive about Marie's love for Renee. Can't wait until the next upload!
earthserpent chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
awwww that was so nice. i really don't think i can wait for next Saturday...this story is way toooooooo gooooooooood :)
Fierce Ookami chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
very awesome chapter! i like this alot already and its only chapter 5 lol
GUISE chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
nicely written as always. was very happy to get an update... even happier to see renee kiss marie, even though it was a chaste one.
iiGillz chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
I think one of the best things about this story, is the fact both parents are so chill. They pretty much know everything and understand.
-Woo! Let's keep it going!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »