Reviews for Shattered
romancejunky chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
OK so at this point I can honestly say that you were right in saying this work of your is much darker than most of what you have done in the past. I am currently unsure of how to react because you know how I feel regarding what happened to Renee but honestly say that because of this they are growing a bond with one another that is not only strong but also can be dangerous because while it wasn't too suddle that Renee's counciler could see not only their growing relationship but also know and in some ways try and prevent them from getting so involved that she would try and help Renee without thinking about her well being. Being human as we are we can easily find ourselves trying to help others without thinking of our own well being but at the same time we can lose track of what's important for the ones we love. In Renee's case she need to get back into a somewhat normal life while at the same time deal with the heart break that has befallin her family in recent years. only hope that they can find some middle ground between how they feel for each other and what Renee has to do in order for her to live a normal life with the ones she cares for. For now simply say well done for yet another crazy ride with your stories and I am actually looking forward to seeing where this story leads in the following months.

RJ
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Poor Renee. I feel so bad for her.

Please continue.
Sara chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Oh my goodness. I nearly teared up. I'm in love with this story so far. Please please please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Amazing chapter!
Nia Love chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
This was a nice chapter, just beautiful! Can't wait until the next chapter!
earthserpent chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
yay that was so nice. can't wait for next Saturday.
LuxVenus chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
I'm not sure weather to cry at how sad that was or to gush at how cute it was.
Fierce Ookami chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Great Chapter. It's cool that Marie is there for her friend
earthserpent chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Wooo! I love it! keeeeeeeeeeeep going! :)
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
It's good to see that Renee has so much support. Good chapter.
Van Quatra chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
wow, what happened was horrible. this already sounds like it is going to be a good one just from these 2 chapters. can't wait for the next update.
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Sad, but better. How long is this story going to be?
Fierce Ookami chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
A little more...descriptive than your other stuff but still pretty awesome. I think it's sweet how Marie and Renee are so close.

-Fierce Ookami
earthserpent chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Awww so sweet and sad...keep going :)
Nia Love chapter 2 . 8/4/2012