Reviews for Even Secrets Have Names
Alyksandra Barqada chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
This is REEEALLLY good... I cant wait for the next chapter! :D
Cali Vakarian chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Your welcome! I'm glad to see my review was of use to you. And might I add after reading both of the new chapters for this story and your Dragon Girl story I have to say they were really good! As I said before, they always make me want to read on! As long as you look over what you wrote, you should be fine. Don't worry about being perfect with your editing though, no ones perfect. I myself listen to music while writing and sometimes I'll find myself spacing out or focusing on the music instead. Some times I play epic music for inspiration and suprising it works, I begin to imagine battle scenes I haven't even written yet and strangely enough it gives me the urge to write. So by all means find out what gives you inspiration for your stories and take advantage of it! So I guess I should really be thanking you for the awesome stories thus far! Keep up the fantastic writing, I am already looking forward to reading your future chapters :3
Cali Vakarian chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Over all It was pretty entertaining to read. I only got lost in a few parts but that was probably just me. I really liked both this and your other story they both left wanting to read more. The only con I could find is, you might want to read over what you wrote a few times and edit out mistakes. Even the change of a single word can change a sentence's meaning, thus confusing the reader. Other than that I though it was great!