Reviews for Izuki Academy: Boys School
Hylian Zombie 284 chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Now, keep in that I'm reviewing all 8 chapters so far. Props for keeping my intrest this far, I don't usually read these kinds of storys. What about her room mate? She needs a room mate. He should have MPD with the following personalities on top of the normal personality: teenage girl, little girl, rock, and cat. Or at least little girl and cat. Try making the chapters longer. I could easily combine all the chapters and make three.
Alyksandra Barqada chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Cliffhangers, why must you exist? _
Alyksandra Barqada chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Hehe, im following you. Oh, im talking to the story. XD
xXRei-himeXx chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
LOOOOOOOL, OMG, I can't get over the fact that Ian thinks he's two timing. Bahahahhaaa, I enjoy reading this. However, I think you should take time and give us a little more detail of things. Your chapters are too short. Though there's nothing wrong with that. I hope you write more.
Miles Montgomery chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
I will say this much, it is getting very interesting. Will they have to tell Ian to keep him quiet? I...actually...want...MORE!
Miles Montgomery chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
This was a good concept. I love these types of stories. And doing it from the first person's POV is refreshingly and excitingly unique. But...(yes the dreaded but) your chapters are too short for one. Try thinking of fill ins for each chapter. Get more of a plot going. These types of stories also go well with some humor. Two, give us a little more description on the other characters. Sure supporting characters can be a pain to flesh out, but as they become more alive (figuratively speaking), they will help carry the story along. And third, don't rush into the romance. Excite us some with a few "glitches" (things that seem to keep them apart). The gay guy is a nice touch. And finally, in my opinion, don't reveal the secret so early, it doesn't give us much to look forwards too. I will say the writing style is nice, the main character seems real, and the sentence structure and flow of the story is not that choppy overall. You've got a good thing going here. Work on it some and it could become a classic. I will certainly be keeping an eye on you. I think you have the potential to blossom into a wonderful writer and give us some good reads. Hope this helps. :)