Reviews for Middle Ground
September Reyn chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
Oh no. I hope they can get the drug out of her system. Oh and good job Zach. His self control is something haha. Christian guy is bad news, I hope Alexa won't see him again any time soon.
update. :)
JaveHarron chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Okay, a few issues with your story I'll comment on. Firstly, the premise is done has is well traveled territory, but one I'm a sucker for. One issue I noticed was the characters not having much in the way of a distinct 'voice,' so dialogue became harder to follow (although the last few lines got the point across better). Another was a lack of description of settings and characters, at least leaving a few other details (like outfits, facial expressions and features, etc.) largely absent. I know overloading a story with detail can be an issue, but it might make your scenes feel more lively. Hope that helps.
September Reyn chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
You updated! Gah I did not notice this. Anyway, great chapter as always. :) and you left us hanging again so you need to update cause I wanna know more about this Christian bell guy.
cud-b-better chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Hm, well there was a fair bit of terminology I didn't really understand such as the differences between the different kinds of magic etc, but that was quite the beginning. A heroine in her rebellious period makes for quite a good character. And as with all these types of stories a heartless seeming character appeared right from the start. Well I'm hoping he gets smacked around a bit. But anyway so far it isn't too bad, I can't exactly tell where it is going to go at this point but suffice to say you've built yourself a pretty strong foundation.

Just one really minor correction I spotted:

Berty walked up to the panel and handed them [the] envelope - [add into sentence]
September Reyn chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Oh no. No more chapters? Cmon you gotta update. I love your story. There's just enough action, mystery, and a hint of romance maybe?
I want to know what Alexa's keeping secret.
And btw, i hate chelsea. She's such a bully.
Again great job :)
September Reyn chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Oh I like Zach, he's a cocky one haha
Anyway, great work on ch2 and 3. Putting this on my favorites now. :D
September Reyn chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This is good and interesting. :)
I just wanted you to know that before i continue reading. I'll keep this on alert so please update. :)
deets1 chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
I like this. I can't wait to see how Alexa grows in power and perhaps as a human. And Marion intruiges me. This is a nice story.
TMSantos chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Haha I could just imagine the look on Zach's face when she asked him about Chelsea. And I do hope that Alexa would open up soon.
TMSantos chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
It's been such a long time and I miss this story! :) Wonder what the next trainings/encounters with the undead will bring.
TMSantos chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Oh, I'm beginning to like paranormal stories like this one. I find it really interesting. ) Hope you upload soon!
XerachiellaFlame chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Wow, I enjoyed this quite a lot! I'm really looking forward to finding out what happens next. Alexa's a great character and I just loved that line earlier up about Barty. Hilarious!

You've clearly researched this story well, and your writing style is excellent. Keep up the good work! :D