Reviews for habere
imperfectlyokay chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Oh my goodness. I read this twice over and I still couldn't quite get it, although "zombie apocalypse" was somewhere in my head at one point. I didn't understand most of this story, but something about it was just intensely captivating. Amazing work!
HelennnLouise chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Hey! I am here to share some exciting news! This story has been added to the One Shot category over on A Drop of Romeo!

Here's the Review:

"Helen Thinks: Honesty hour, I had to re-read this story several times before it hit me what parochial integrity was actually trying to put across in ‘habere’. However, despite this, I thought it was a beautiful piece of work that I could not tear my eyes away from. Parochial Integrity’s prose is perfection. It sucks you in, and makes you want to re-read the short story over and over again. Due to its added element of science fiction, ‘habere’ is a rare treat that is highly underappreciated on fictionpress and I hope that you all give it a read. You will have noticed that I have left out a summary of what the story is about and I have done that so that you can read it yourself and work out what parochial integrity is trying to share with us. With its quirky layout, beautiful description and a tale of love that will leave you breathless, ‘habere’ is that story you have been waiting for."

Keep writing,

Helen xo
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I'm going to start this review by being a hundred per cent honest with you and admit that I have absolutely no idea what it is you want us take from this story. However, it doesn't seem to matter because I think this story is fantastic! It's like a car crash - you know, I just can't take my eyes away from it. Your writing is fantastic, brilliant description and I think the layout is highly unique. Stunning work and I believe it deserves a lot more praise than it has.