Reviews for Blue Streak
MagicWords chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Oh I enjoyed this very much! Thomas is so sweet. After what Dana said to him, I was surprised to see him so eager to help her. She was pretty harsh with him. But he is just so adorable.

Some typos.

So I'm guessing based on the clues that Dana has super speed and keen hearing. She probably has more powers, but those are some I believe you cleverly revealed.

It was sort of unfortunate how she fell into the waste. I mean, first she presses the button, then the rail gives out, then she falls in...it's like fate was pissed at her or something, haha.

Loved this very much. Don't take long to update! I want to read more about this unlikely couple. Plus I can't wait for them to hook up! :p Maybe Thomas will ingest some of the waste too, just to prove that Dana won't die from it. Aww.
MagicWords chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
This was fantastic!

You have a lot of character development, especially between Thomas and Dana. He is so funny! I loved the hula part, but I wondered, who really has a storage box of "Hula things" when they move? Haha! Too quirky! Love it!

I feel bad for Thomas. He's a decent guy who is ridiculed for doing the right thing. I can relate to him. Years ago, I told off some guys in my youth group who were doing immature things during my youth minister's sermon and I told them to quit, and the whole group sort of turned against me for being too...what would you call it, a goody-two-shoes? A rule follower? Oh well. All I know is that I'm glad Dana stood up for him.

However, I really hoped they were going to kiss. I bet she does have feeling for him! She just doesn't realize it yet.

I forgot that this was a super hero story until I read your author's note. Can't wait for some action! This is going to be awesome!
MagicWords chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Again, I liked this. I wonder how she turns vigilante. And she is really sweet to Thomas. Good work.
MagicWords chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Is this going to be a superhero like story? Even if not, I am still intrigued. Cannot wait to see where this goes, as I love your work.

MW