Reviews for Lockholm Cemetery
The Works of Mr. Martin chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story. It gave a different, not so common romance of two different characters. Two unlikely characters find attraction unexpectedly and gives for a refreshing story. And Diana as the antagonist was interesting as well; the reader is left think whether she is a good person or bad, whether she's really trying to help Eve or just trying to hurt her and Hanson. And there was awesome comedy relief in some areas which really added to the story (personally making me crack up for a bit and having to pause before resuming reading, the whole "coni chi wa" par! Hilarious!). Continue writing! Definitely want to read more stuff by you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was such a cute story! Simple, cute, and overall surprisingly charming in a quirky way. You are a very good writer! :)
bibliotaku748 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is cute, I'd be totally supportive if you decided to make this a series. *Hint hint* ;)
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
love the end- so may possibilities! great writing(:
DrippingRubies chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I really enjoyed this! I wish I could know what happens next. But I love how you ended it with an open ending.
MarvelousMayhem chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is such a cute story! I know it's just a oneshot, but a second part would be great!