Reviews for Kidnapped
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
I love this story a lot and I'd love it even more if you would update again. Please!
AoideMythos chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
Awesome chapter! XD
Nate-Nate's in L-O-V-E!...with ALI!

Yeah, I don't get why it's so romantic when you can't see the other person you're with either. Especially running into the rain and stuff...wouldn't you get sick, seriously?!

Sadly, I can't read any other of your stories since I've already read them all! :-P Well, I guess I could read them over again if I felt like it!
anhanh chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Coolio! He is in LOVE! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LUV! (I normally get sick of that, but your story is too darn funny to hate it).
I couldn't take the funny parts in. example: ' I smirked mentally, alex-chan, nathan's extreme love for alicia
If I wasn't laying my head on my pillow I wouldn't have been able to stick my head into it to cool down. I just lay in it for like five minutes to make sure my head wasn't gonna explode! I could have fell off my hbed actually. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD times a million!
anhanh chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
Yesh prease! I want to read da next chapter!
It so good I like this story a lot.
At one moment of this chapter I ALMOST exploded with a lung full of laughs! Instead I covered my mouth and held it in so my sister can do things on her paint tool on her lap top!
anhanh chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
Holi-marcaroni I think throughout this whole story my smiles keep sneaking out. I don't want to look like a person looking at this computer screen smiling a random times (but no laughing) and sometimes hitting her head to stop saying to herself "don't be the randomly smiling idiot in the room"

Great story but I think every chapter is making my cheeks hurt of giant smiles.

You know... SMILE GO FOR MILES and the sun will shine when the smiles incline (I don't know if the last one is like that... but it rhymes)
anhanh chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
When Nathan and Alicia kissed... my face turn all hot and red, I'm surprised I didn't get a nose bleed.
I don't know what happened maybe excitement or total embarrassment for read that or both.

Alexander sounds... funnily-creepy (not that both those word should be together in the same sentence much)...

I'll take a slice of pixel-flavored cake please :D..
anhanh chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
Baka-na, you can say to someone being a stupid idiotthat took my... someones sisccors away when I have to cut out a stupid current event due the next day... they won't know what you say HAHAhahahaha :I
anhanh chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
Once I accidentally said 'Confuzzled' because I was going to say I was confused but my mind was thinking should I say puzzled instead but I was in the middle of saying my sentence and it came out as confuzzled. Weird isn't it?
Great story

I don't wear make... let alone know how to apply it on me (I would probably look hilarious!)
Chirhiro...Chirhiro... is she that girl from that movie by studio ghibli (one of my favourite movie maker people)... I think it was 'Spirited Away'... such great drawing!

...Anyways... school is a time interference to me too! It was easy first, then stacks of homework, now I'm... okay I guess I think I have A's and B's so far and mid-term repirts are coming soon... kinda nerve racking.

Your really good at description! I'm working on that _
anhanh chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
I like late spring :)
WHAT DID HE WHISPER?
I hope you get to write a lot.
For me get too lazy or maybe too sunny or I remember then I can called to do something by my mom or someone and forget.

I made pie yesterday.

mama dough / mixing stuff into apples
mimi dough
daddy apples
me! apples too
brother his room doing computer/games/tv or something
utut computer... I think
yummy pies!
Binkybaby chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
Update soon
BlackStone798 chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
OH MY GAWD I LOVE THIS! post some more! *puppydogeyes* pleeeeease
AoideMythos chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
What?! Nate-Nate just had an explosion of feelings! :-D
Alex-chan LOVES Ali doesn't he? Or at least likes her enough to confess! I can't wait for the next chappie! Update soon, prease (lol, inside joke to all you other review readers!)! XD
Guest chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
omg i started reading this yesterday at like 10:00 pm then went to bed at like 11:00 pm then i woke up at 7:48 and finished this at 8:42 am i love it! best book i have ever read (even though its not an actual book!) i love your sense of humor! :D and i am definitley got a new fake vocabulary! swaggeristic, omisushi, etc. i am totally using those! thumbs up and props to u! hehe XD
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
omg i cant stop reading you have great writing skills!
AoideMythos chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
Yes! Oh my goodness Rathan is J-E-A-L-O-U-S!
And poor Uncle Peter...
Yeah, the CANDIAN "eh?". Whoo hoo!
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »