Reviews for Kidnapped
gaby529 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
omg i cant stop reading if only this was a real book that i could take to school or sneak under the dinner table!
gaby529 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
omg i think either a crash or the "Mr. Stranger" and the bis driver are working together and are evil and kidnapping everyone the bus! omg i wanna know!
AoideMythos chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
AH! (me screaming, mentally not out loud...people are around!)
I want you to...NO, SERIOUSLY NEED YOU TO UPDATE! (unless you don't want to!)
Hmmmm...I feel as if Alexander will come into Ali's love life...
I guess I'll find out a little later! XD
AoideMythos chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
I love it! I never hated it! I have strong feelings for this and it's more than like! (Hahaha, I was a little dramatic there!) XD
Alex is the funniest guy in the masquerade ball so far!
AoideMythos chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
I think I screamed in happiness when I saw that you put up a new chappie! XD Thank you soooooo much! I enjoyed each word! :-D
anhanh chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
nice so josh is there
why is he there?
is he attending the masquerade?
great bok so far I hope you write more of da chapters
anhanh chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
what!
whos the person? ahhh this seems scary o.o
anhanh chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
wa! too cheesy!
but good in a way, are you japanese, asian?
anhanh chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
ahhh! intense drama..
I love your story (I keep smiling, it can't be helped)
Im, trieu anh t by the way with the origami flower for tha picture but I forgot the password and email (oops. Im very forget)
anhanh chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
coolio-ish
anhanh chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I LOVE sushi 3

It's healthy (I think...) and Delicious!

Please right more!
anhanh chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
YEAH CANADA!
I AM AN ASIANADIAN AND I AM PROUD!
Aleah Rayne chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
I just wanted to make a comment. This is a shot gun: ( images?qtbn:ANd9GcTHOB7tH2rb2zFjrHqYLyW2 -gMUjFYhFPZKYwhRJHx6JxbgTQGH). I'm not sure one can put that in a pocket. Maybe you were going for handgun? pistol?
GlassSpyress chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Wow. That was beautiful. Your words just flow SO fluently. I probably spelled that word wrong, but whatever. Oh, and your main character is just so strong, detail wise. Well, if you dont mind, would you read and review my story? It's not very long. At least I dont think so. I would love for someone as great a writer as you to review it. Thanks! ;D
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
That...i want an update? Yes Ali (or whatever your name is, pathetic even when i just read her name!) you just might have that power around me,
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »