Reviews for Kidnapped
AoideMythos chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
I NEED TO READ MORE! XD
School is really gonna slow down everyone's updates so it's expected! Don't worry! :-P
Isn't there a Chihiro in 'Spirited Away'? I love that movie!
And I finally remember why Akito was a familliar sounding name! He's a person from Fruits Basket! :-D
Write more prease! XD
SayWeCanFly chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
ERRRAHGERDDD. So wait. Josh was workin with his dad?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Thats it? Come on im dying over here!
truttlegirl754 chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Awesome story! keep it up! i wanna know what happens next! :D
AoideMythos chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Awesome! That was soooo worth waiting for! XD

Her dad giggling like a school girl made me laugh so hard I almost fell off my swivel chair because I just remembered someone I know like that! XD

I LOVE PETER AND JAMES! They are THE best!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Please Update Now!
hey im gina chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
ur book is awesome i definately cant wait to read more of your books two thumbs up (: exellentt job
trieu anh t chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Hola! (I do not speak Spanish)
I love your story right now :)
I hope you wright more

I love Anime too and Manga, I like Meitantei Conan Detective Conan (You can watch that at )
so GOOD (love the logic), They have 666/700 episodes made and 15/16 movies made. My favorite movie is Quarter of Silence #15 and Jolly Roger in the Deep Azure #11. 16 is not yet made and the other episodes but i'm waiting. You should also watch Magic Kaito (8 episodes, so far known), it is from the same author too. These are all subbed in English.

I am Canadian too! I love being Canadian And I so proud of that! I am also Asian, Chinese and Vietnamese.
I thought my Great-Grandpa was Japanese and I was wrong, but that was one of my sister's fault.
We're triplets :) :D :P Amazing huh? There was this one part of my past where I thought we weren't until I asked my Mama, She's a great cook... I just ate dinner YummyYumYum.
SayWeCanFly chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Oh jeez! Brilliant argument with herself. (; I'll be waiting. Psst. Always preferred Nathan as you know. Tsk tsk.
AoideMythos chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
yay! I love James Lee! Just like Peter! Why does he happen to have popcorn and ice ready? I'm like that too (i randomly have things people don't usually have with them :-P)!
MimiTheAwesomeness chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
That was cool. Ali makes me want to go to Japan more than I did before (And that's alot)!
:3 Happy Writing! :)
AoideMythos chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Oh man, I forgot to review this one! XD
Haha, I'm doing a review now!
I think people are much meaner about people like Na-than, and won't give a discount in reality!
They're so dramatic! I LOVE how bloody happy Peter is all the time! Like me! but I'm a girl and I don't exactly think like him! I really like how much alike your character Peter is to a character I made a LONG time ago (last year in grade nine!).
SayWeCanFly chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Always a pleasure reading your story ma'am! (; Ahh. Nathan. I wonder who's at their door. *rubs invisible mustache* Mwuaha! Can't wait for the next update!
AoideMythos chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Since I didn't make an account before reviewing this, I think this calls for a review when I have this account (if that makes sense in anyway)!
I can't get over the fact WAS actually a little nice! Awesome!
Write more, more, and more...Please!

A huge fan!
AoideMythos chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
So far I want mister-stalker-who-kidnaps-girls(Nathaniel) to be with Ali because for one, Josh is a jerk to not care. Raven actually kind of cares...I think. I love this story!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »