Reviews for Kidnapped
AoideMythos chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Nathan...jerk! funny though! Swaggeristic? Is that even a word? XD
I love all the nicknames Ali gave Rathan!
AoideMythos chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
I gotta write more reviews! This is just TOO good!
AoideMythos chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Oh man, I love crazy-happy people like cool(kinda, but no offence. Still think he's a great character though! XD) Uncle Peter and may I say...wait for it...the awesome Akito Ashitaka!
They really light up the mood on things! XD

I sometimes spin on a swivel chair and say "I'm the master of spinning" with my eyes closed to prevent dizziness. The awkward part is when you open your eyes and stop, some people (notice I said PEOPLE as in more than one person) standing at the door ready to laugh their heads off!

And you're welcome! I think... But I should thank you for writing (or typing if preferred to call it), I think you're an AWESOME author!
MimiTheAwesomeness chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
That was awesome! I hope you can write faster so I can read it.
AoideMythos chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Bri... nice to know there ARE people like my odd friends too! XD
Write more! Please! Or Prease, if you would pefer?(Chapter 6 was... no IS one of my favourites!)
I am guessing the guy in the swivel chair isn't Santa. I think it might be Ali's dad, or the guy with that moustache in the elevator, or Peter!
SayWeCanFly chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
I told you I'd be here for the next update!(; I like Nathan more than Josh, ooh I wonder when Josh is going to come in. I wonder what's gonna happen next. I'll be waiting!
LyssBliss chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
I'm gonna apologize for not reviewing Dx So I'm here to even out the ratio. You've got a hilarious story here! I always catch myself smiling as I read. A great job.
SayWeCanFly chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Bro. Update. Now. Your story is really good for only four people who are following. So wait Josh... Loves Ali. Ali... Still has feelings for Josh, obviously. Nathan... Nat, Nate, Rathan, Na-athan. Hmm. I felt like that last one thing that he said... He felt or he felt it once. When I realized there wasn't anymore chapters, and that I had to wait, I was crap. Dammit! I have to wait now. Oh! And the thing with the firetruck, smart. Clever. I liked it. Oh god, I love those cheesy pick up lines. So... Sorry for the long review. Update soon!(: sof.
Trieu Anh chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Are you Japanese?
That IS really good.
You should write more.
You're a great writer! :D

Since you put Panorama in the story and white spot... does that mean you are from Victoria like us?

l l
(-_-) zZ

Mimi Says: I'm Canadian too!

We are sisters any ways. And All three us 3's it!
Mimi chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Okay, your story is super HILARIOUS! You should really write more! Thanks for writing!
Aoide Mythos chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I actually thought it's great! I liked how your story is really informal and I think I kind of act like your main character(being a lazy, hungry, seemingly nice but trying not to be rude, disney princess loving, teenage girl). I've been beside plenty of people that talk non-stop to, and while they talk about things that isn't really important I would nod and listen to music too! XD
I hope you'll write more!
ReynaBaker2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hey I'm Canadian too! I live in BC.
That story is awesome so far! I really think you should make more.
It's hilarious and romantic.
PLEASE! make more chapters!
;p
AoideMythos chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
I really love this story so far!
I'm also Canadian! Go Canada and Canadians! XD
My sisters out burst with laughter because I read it out to them in different accents and emotions!
I'm really hoping you could write more!

P.S.
Are you from Victoria or Sidney too? And are you Asian? . "Asian Sensations!"
I am both an author and Asian! I'm new on Fiction press so I didn't write anything on here, but I did write my stories on one of those usb sticks. I guess I won't share it until I'm finished.

P.S.S
Are Ali and Nate-Nate related?!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I'm reviewing, reviewing
So...animeangel person ...i liketh thy storyeth and i needeth you to updateth sooneth... (see what i did there?) ;) get to it
LyssBliss chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
ZOMG THAT WAS JUST SO AWESOME! *happiness explosion* (copyright of Serious Pages) But, that was seriously some good reading. I'll sit down, reread it and post up a better review later but THAT WAS AMAZING! I loved it. The sarcasm, the humor, the crazy relationship between Nathan and Alicia, the looming "threat" of Josh and just all the hilarious shopping scenarios... just so cool. Like I said before, I'll post up a review cause I did get confused at one point in the story... can't think of it now but I'll be rereading LATER! By the way, so sorry it took me so long to review. Got busy. BUT I'm going to make these 5 reviews total 8.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »