Reviews for Collared Kitten
dragonflight203 chapter 44 . 1/20
Man, this is a difficult one.

On the one hand, I sympathize with Casper. He got screwed over pretty badly, and it wasn't his fault at all. In the first arc I really liked him - he wasn't happy, but he seemed to be making the most of it.

In this arc, I've spent most of my time wanting to scream at him to get some perspective. His hair is very important to him, and he's right to not want to be forced into being something he's not. But if he screws this up he's risking the destruction of a lot more than I think he realizes, and he's not even willing to hear out all of what that is. If you're going to burn down the world, you should at least do so with your eyes open. I have a feeling that when this all comes crashing down he's going to regret at least some of it.

Ironically, part of it seems to be because he's convinced Justin has more power than he really does. He thinks Justin has a choice, when Justin is being pressured just as much as Casper. If Justin or one of the others had explained the politics of the new world Casper had entered into before everything hit the critical point this may all have been avoided... But Casper's not listening now and they're all going to pay the price for it. At least Jinx is likely to get what he wants?

The Jinx - Justin interaction is really interesting. Justin may not want to join Jinx's clan, but he respects him a lot. And Jinx has no intention of letting Justin get away and will pressure him into it (all those times he forced Justin to come into work really did not help anyone), but at the same time he really seems to care for Justin. All of which leaves me wondering just what joining a clan really means; why are Justin and the others so against it? And why is Jinx so determined to make Justin's family join?

I thought I'd hate Rocco, but I actually like him a lot. Cheating usually is something that makes me really dislike a character, but you explained his motivations very well and he's really working to redeem himself.

I do feel bad for Marcus, who's also trying but with less success. Jonathon and Kieran are just great.

I have a feeling I'm going to be wincing for a while, but I'm holding out that they'll pull through this somehow. As always, thanks for putting this all up!
Guest chapter 44 . 8/11/2016
Update PLEASE!?
Guest chapter 44 . 7/28/2016
It's been so long! Why no update? :(
Guest chapter 44 . 3/27/2016
Love this story and looking forward to reading more. Little bit unsure about Jinx, his character doesn't quite sit right. Maybe if we knew more about the rules and customs (and consequences for breaking them), it would make more sense.
ramblingrobin chapter 44 . 2/28/2016
Okay, nothing has exploded yet... that's good. I'm still paranoid though. Thank you for updating again! I love the roll you are on here! xoxo Robin
ramblingrobin chapter 43 . 2/24/2016
I'm getting spoiled by all the updates but at the same time the cliffies are KILLING me! I KNOW something is going to blow up! The anticipation is going to turn MY hair blue! ;P Thank you for the chapter! xoxo Robin
ramblingrobin chapter 42 . 2/24/2016
Oh dear... I have a feeling tonight isn't going to go well. I'm very eager to see what will happen. Thank you so much for the update! I adore this story. The build-up totally has me enthralled. I can't wait for the explosion though. I love the angst with a happy ending after. Thanks for writing. xoxo Robin
ramblingrobin chapter 41 . 2/22/2016
I was so excited to see a new chapter and you certainly didn't disappoint! A can't wait to see what will happen next! xoxo Robin
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
when are you going to update. I am dying to read the this story
samkan3 chapter 40 . 12/28/2015
I've just read almost all 40 chapters in one sitting, please tell there will be more, I am completely hooked.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/26/2015
Is there an update coming soon?
Guest chapter 40 . 9/28/2015
:( I feel like all my favorite authors have all stopped updating recently. I hope you can update soon! I love all your stories
PizzaIsLife chapter 40 . 8/28/2015
Okay, I just caught up to the story, and it's so good! Everything is well thought out, neatly written. The characters seem life like, it really pulls me in. So yeah... .
ramblingrobin chapter 40 . 8/28/2015
Oh dear, what a mess. I can't wait to see what will happen next. Thank you for the chapter! xoxo Robin
Venetia chapter 40 . 8/24/2015