Reviews for Collared Kitten
morningstorm70 chapter 50 . 7/29
Thank you for the chappies i am very happy
only just now read them i was on another story when you posted

Although you only gave us bits and pieces of what happened at the wedding that's ok
I am looking forward to more
bloodyM3lody chapter 50 . 7/21
I finally got caught up! I've been reading this story for a looooong time and I'm so happy to see you updating again. I really enjoy all of your characters and can't wait to see what you have in store for them. I'm excited for you to update so please do so soon!
ramblingrobin chapter 49 . 7/5
That was much less severe than I expected and Cas took it better than I'd imagined. I wonder what will happen next! Xoxo Robin
ramblingrobin chapter 48 . 7/5
This chapter made me squee so hard. Love it. And now I can't hate Jinx either! Yet... Xoxo Robin
ramblingrobin chapter 47 . 7/5
The way you write Justin is amazing. You've made him such an interesting character. I feel like you could make me forgive him for anything. Looking forward to the punishments... That sounds wrong. Xoxo Robin
ramblingrobin chapter 46 . 7/5
Eep! I'm eager and scared to see what the consequences are going to be! Xoxo Robin
ramblingrobin chapter 45 . 7/5
I've been dying waiting for the big blowup I knew was going to happen at the party! Omg what's going to happen now? ! Love this story. Xoxo Robin
Rose chapter 49 . 7/3
So when can we get back to sexy times? ;)
ramblingrobin chapter 26 . 7/5
This chapter is divine, full of sexy sex and emotion. Love it.
ramblingrobin chapter 12 . 7/4
I love this chapter!
ramblingrobin chapter 10 . 7/3
I'm rereading this to refresh my memory, and what I'm really remembering is why I love this story so much. Love it. Xoxo Robin
Jean chapter 48 . 6/21
My favorite character is Rocco - I think there's some hidden depth there that can be teased out. Typically, I'm not fond of cheaters, but he's the perfect character for a redemption story. Really curious about Marcus being an empath and want to read more about him. I think Caspar is a spoiled brat who needs to mature quickly before he drags down the whole family. I was kinda hoping that his coming out party would be an orgy, and he sees the true faces of demons. He doesn't regret his actions, like a teenager hell bent on being right. I want him to open up his eyes, and think of someone else for a change.
Guest chapter 48 . 6/6
Guess I'm still a little confused as to what it means to join a court vs remaining independent. What freedoms do they lose?
Guest chapter 47 . 6/4
Is Justin going to have to public sacrifice his standing to protect Casper? Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
purple-wolf-howl chapter 47 . 6/4
Great chapter! I hope Jinx isn't an ss and takes over their family :( Update soon!
195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »