Reviews for Collared Kitten
tstul006 chapter 31 . 1/8
Loved it. (of course) I'm really excited about the party... I just hope Casper doesn't end up dyeing his hair before then. I bet he will though. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. :)
Cherri101 chapter 31 . 1/8
ramblingrobin chapter 31 . 1/8
yay another chapter! Thank you!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/6
Thanks for updating this story. It is my favorite and totally made my day
ramblingrobin chapter 30 . 1/5
Yay! Another chapter! I look forward to seeing what will happen next! Will Caspar dye his hair?
Cherri101 chapter 30 . 1/5
tstul006 chapter 30 . 1/5
Loved it. Of course. Love the fast update too. :) Can hardly wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/4
Great start to the new arc
Guest chapter 29 . 1/4
I am so ridiculously glad you started the second part of this story. It is so entertaining. Poor Casper, his life isn't too easy. Hope you have time to update a lot and soon and that your holidays were wonderful!
Cherri101 chapter 29 . 1/4
ramblingrobin chapter 29 . 1/4
Yay! I'm so glad to see a new chapter! I really love this story. Oh, no, Caspar! You're going to get yourself in trouble! . I am dying (bad pun) to see what will happen!
tstul006 chapter 29 . 1/4
I'm so excited! I love these demons and Casper. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
fantasyobsessed chapter 29 . 1/3
Oh dear! Caspar just wait a little longer! What happens to the friend if he gets caught bringing supplies?
whisty chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
this is sooooooooooooooooooooo not T rated
spcecse7 chapter 28 . 10/11/2014
Hey please don't hate me I'm not trying to flame I promise. I really love this story but I'm kinda disappointed it ended at that point. It feels like there is more to be resolved. And if you don't mind me asking what are arcs? Don't get me wrong I love this story SO much.
140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »