Reviews for Collared Kitten
Guest chapter 35 . 3/18
Ahhh. So glad you updated, but damn. Your chapters always leave me craving more. Hope you update again soon!
ramblingrobin chapter 35 . 3/18
Yay! So happy to see an update! I can't wait to see what will happen. I can tell there will be fireworks. I can't wait.
morningstorm70 chapter 35 . 3/17
Oooo he is going to be in BIG trouble
Update soon
Guest chapter 34 . 3/11
Where are you?!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/26
No update? :(
Guest chapter 34 . 2/8
OH MY GOD! Did you have to stop the chapter there?! Please update again soon, I can't wait to know how Casper takes the news!
tstul006 chapter 33 . 1/17
ahh, it was nice to see them all happy, I bet it's all about to blow up though. :(
tstul006 chapter 32 . 1/16
Sorry it's taken me so long to review. (Busy Life.) Anyway, things are heating up. I'm nervous and excited to see how Casper is going to react to the fact that he can't go to his Aunt's wedding. :/
ramblingrobin chapter 33 . 1/13
I'm so happy with seeing so many new chapters on this story. I'm dying to see what's going to happen when Justin breaks the news. I have a feeling Caspar isn't going to take it well. . I hope he doesn't end up with a shaved head for the party!
ramblingrobin chapter 32 . 1/11
Thank you for another chapter. The party move was a surprise. Poor Caspar is not going to take it well I imagine...
tstul006 chapter 31 . 1/8
Loved it. (of course) I'm really excited about the party... I just hope Casper doesn't end up dyeing his hair before then. I bet he will though. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. :)
Cherri101 chapter 31 . 1/8
awesome!
ramblingrobin chapter 31 . 1/8
yay another chapter! Thank you!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/6
Thanks for updating this story. It is my favorite and totally made my day
ramblingrobin chapter 30 . 1/5
Yay! Another chapter! I look forward to seeing what will happen next! Will Caspar dye his hair?
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »