Reviews for Collared Kitten
Guest chapter 48 . 6/6/2017
Guess I'm still a little confused as to what it means to join a court vs remaining independent. What freedoms do they lose?
Guest chapter 47 . 6/4/2017
Is Justin going to have to public sacrifice his standing to protect Casper? Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
purple-wolf-howl chapter 47 . 6/4/2017
Great chapter! I hope Jinx isn't an ss and takes over their family :( Update soon!
Nyx chapter 46 . 6/1/2017
I've been a long time reader, and am always so happy when you update. Love it and can't wait to see where it goes.
Guest chapter 46 . 5/31/2017
I waited so long for new chapters, thank you. I love it.
13 o k u chapter 46 . 5/31/2017
Ahh I should have left 2 last chapter to reach 5.

You're such a tease with this lord Jinx stuff and what's going to happen it's been building for ages I'm so anxious to know! :P
JokersButler chapter 46 . 5/31/2017
Really happy its being updated, one of the few stories i read on fictionpress. Lovin it.
KitsuneQueen chapter 45 . 5/30/2017
Hey you're back! I have been waiting for an update from you! I'm glad it's collared kitten as well. I still reread your story's when I'm feeling low so thanks.
Debbie chapter 45 . 5/29/2017
So glad you're updating this story again!
Rienswi chapter 45 . 5/29/2017
Omg! Im so happy that this story got updated! I wonder what is in store for Cas and the others? Poor bb, he just wanted to see his family :c
13 o k u chapter 45 . 5/29/2017
Honestly, I had forgotten about this story. I had to read the last couple of chapters again and it made me remember the amount of detail and world building in this. I hope you do continue!
rori-mori chapter 44 . 4/9/2017
Please update
dragonflight203 chapter 44 . 1/20/2017
Man, this is a difficult one.

On the one hand, I sympathize with Casper. He got screwed over pretty badly, and it wasn't his fault at all. In the first arc I really liked him - he wasn't happy, but he seemed to be making the most of it.

In this arc, I've spent most of my time wanting to scream at him to get some perspective. His hair is very important to him, and he's right to not want to be forced into being something he's not. But if he screws this up he's risking the destruction of a lot more than I think he realizes, and he's not even willing to hear out all of what that is. If you're going to burn down the world, you should at least do so with your eyes open. I have a feeling that when this all comes crashing down he's going to regret at least some of it.

Ironically, part of it seems to be because he's convinced Justin has more power than he really does. He thinks Justin has a choice, when Justin is being pressured just as much as Casper. If Justin or one of the others had explained the politics of the new world Casper had entered into before everything hit the critical point this may all have been avoided... But Casper's not listening now and they're all going to pay the price for it. At least Jinx is likely to get what he wants?

The Jinx - Justin interaction is really interesting. Justin may not want to join Jinx's clan, but he respects him a lot. And Jinx has no intention of letting Justin get away and will pressure him into it (all those times he forced Justin to come into work really did not help anyone), but at the same time he really seems to care for Justin. All of which leaves me wondering just what joining a clan really means; why are Justin and the others so against it? And why is Jinx so determined to make Justin's family join?

I thought I'd hate Rocco, but I actually like him a lot. Cheating usually is something that makes me really dislike a character, but you explained his motivations very well and he's really working to redeem himself.

I do feel bad for Marcus, who's also trying but with less success. Jonathon and Kieran are just great.

I have a feeling I'm going to be wincing for a while, but I'm holding out that they'll pull through this somehow. As always, thanks for putting this all up!
Guest chapter 44 . 8/11/2016