Reviews for Collared Kitten
Cherri101 chapter 30 . 1/5
awesome!
tstul006 chapter 30 . 1/5
Loved it. Of course. Love the fast update too. :) Can hardly wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/4
Great start to the new arc
Guest chapter 29 . 1/4
I am so ridiculously glad you started the second part of this story. It is so entertaining. Poor Casper, his life isn't too easy. Hope you have time to update a lot and soon and that your holidays were wonderful!
Cherri101 chapter 29 . 1/4
awesome!
ramblingrobin chapter 29 . 1/4
Yay! I'm so glad to see a new chapter! I really love this story. Oh, no, Caspar! You're going to get yourself in trouble! . I am dying (bad pun) to see what will happen!
tstul006 chapter 29 . 1/4
I'm so excited! I love these demons and Casper. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
fantasyobsessed chapter 29 . 1/3
Oh dear! Caspar just wait a little longer! What happens to the friend if he gets caught bringing supplies?
whisty chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
this is sooooooooooooooooooooo not T rated
spcecse7 chapter 28 . 10/11/2014
Hey please don't hate me I'm not trying to flame I promise. I really love this story but I'm kinda disappointed it ended at that point. It feels like there is more to be resolved. And if you don't mind me asking what are arcs? Don't get me wrong I love this story SO much.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
Great story. :)
fantasyobsessed chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
I like how this completes the first arc actually.
A time skip sounds cool :)
I'm looking forward to if
ramblingrobin chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
Thanks for sharing your story.
JessieGT chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
I would love to see Rocco with Johnny and then finally have Rocco make up with Marcus and maybe have some sexy time with each of them separately at first since he doesn't like threesomes.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
I thought it was pretty damn realistic. Casper's not really in love with them yet and it's a big step. He's going to have a few doubts and fears.
Awesome chapter!