Reviews for Collared Kitten
tstul006 chapter 33 . 1/17
ahh, it was nice to see them all happy, I bet it's all about to blow up though. :(
tstul006 chapter 32 . 1/16
Sorry it's taken me so long to review. (Busy Life.) Anyway, things are heating up. I'm nervous and excited to see how Casper is going to react to the fact that he can't go to his Aunt's wedding. :/
ramblingrobin chapter 33 . 1/13
I'm so happy with seeing so many new chapters on this story. I'm dying to see what's going to happen when Justin breaks the news. I have a feeling Caspar isn't going to take it well. . I hope he doesn't end up with a shaved head for the party!
ramblingrobin chapter 32 . 1/11
Thank you for another chapter. The party move was a surprise. Poor Caspar is not going to take it well I imagine...
tstul006 chapter 31 . 1/8
Loved it. (of course) I'm really excited about the party... I just hope Casper doesn't end up dyeing his hair before then. I bet he will though. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. :)
Cherri101 chapter 31 . 1/8
ramblingrobin chapter 31 . 1/8
yay another chapter! Thank you!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/6
Thanks for updating this story. It is my favorite and totally made my day
ramblingrobin chapter 30 . 1/5
Yay! Another chapter! I look forward to seeing what will happen next! Will Caspar dye his hair?
Cherri101 chapter 30 . 1/5
tstul006 chapter 30 . 1/5
Loved it. Of course. Love the fast update too. :) Can hardly wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/4
Great start to the new arc
Guest chapter 29 . 1/4
I am so ridiculously glad you started the second part of this story. It is so entertaining. Poor Casper, his life isn't too easy. Hope you have time to update a lot and soon and that your holidays were wonderful!
Cherri101 chapter 29 . 1/4
ramblingrobin chapter 29 . 1/4
Yay! I'm so glad to see a new chapter! I really love this story. Oh, no, Caspar! You're going to get yourself in trouble! . I am dying (bad pun) to see what will happen!
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »