Reviews for Collared Kitten
ramblingrobin chapter 29 . 1/4
Yay! I'm so glad to see a new chapter! I really love this story. Oh, no, Caspar! You're going to get yourself in trouble! . I am dying (bad pun) to see what will happen!
tstul006 chapter 29 . 1/4
I'm so excited! I love these demons and Casper. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
fantasyobsessed chapter 29 . 1/3
Oh dear! Caspar just wait a little longer! What happens to the friend if he gets caught bringing supplies?
whisty chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
this is sooooooooooooooooooooo not T rated
spcecse7 chapter 28 . 10/11/2014
Hey please don't hate me I'm not trying to flame I promise. I really love this story but I'm kinda disappointed it ended at that point. It feels like there is more to be resolved. And if you don't mind me asking what are arcs? Don't get me wrong I love this story SO much.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
Great story. :)
fantasyobsessed chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
I like how this completes the first arc actually.
A time skip sounds cool :)
I'm looking forward to if
ramblingrobin chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
Thanks for sharing your story.
JessieGT chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
I would love to see Rocco with Johnny and then finally have Rocco make up with Marcus and maybe have some sexy time with each of them separately at first since he doesn't like threesomes.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
I thought it was pretty damn realistic. Casper's not really in love with them yet and it's a big step. He's going to have a few doubts and fears.
Awesome chapter!
spcecse7 chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
Awwww I'm glad Marcus and Rocco had a chance to be honest about how they are feeling. But I hope eventually we get to see why Marcus doesn't trust Rocco or why he doesn't like to bottom. I'm wondering if there is a story behind that. Can't wait for more and I'm happy Johnny earned Rocco's trust. And a lot of things make sense with Rocco now. Well great chapter and can't wait for the next one : )
fantasyobsessed chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
I liked the way you set it up. It was consensual if somewhat hesitant. The way you ended it made sense to me. Caspers emotions made perfect sense to me. Loved, but knowing that in a sense he was "trapped", but also aware that he would now never have to be alone and always loved.

I'm looking forward to more
spcecse7 chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
I liked it I thought it was beautiful : ) can't wait for more. I'm hoping in the future there will be some Rocco and Caspar alone time. Like just snuggling and dialogue and stuffs like that : D
GLX3ys chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
Thanks for the quick updates : )
Hurray that they are all getting closer and that Casper is finally officially a part of it. Hope that Rocco feels loved.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/25/2014
I love this story. Please keep updating often! It honestly makes my day
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »