Reviews for The Awkward Life Of Juliet Forbes
IndigoBlueButterfly1 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
"You're the guy who reminded me of one of those fat, cute cats who always fuck your hand up when you try to pet them"

I nearly died of laughter when I read this.

Update soon! I love Juliet
earthserpent chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
i find this funny. i hope you update sooooooooon. be back to subscribe.
XerachiellaFlame chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I'm back to review Chapter 2!

Hahahahaha, I love how her dad's singing Jessie's Girl. That was hilarious! Actually, pretty much everything's hilarious in this story. I keep laughing. And I HATE BRANTLY.

I picked up on one mistake, and that's that over here, you used the wrong 'your': "Your wrong and I hate you". It should read "You're wrong and I hate you."

Otherwise, great job, and keep writing! (:
XxLadyKnightLizxX chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Your story is absolutely firetruckingly hilarious! I love it. If you don't continue you this I don't know what acts of complete and utter sorrow I will commit. Thank you for writing. You wonder of comedy and hilarity!

LadyKnight. (:

P.S. I love the dad. Definitely more scenes with the dad. Haha.
XerachiellaFlame chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This story is quite interesting. Poor Juliet though, her dad is so embarrassing!

The "H-O-T-T-T-T-T-T-T" was quite unnecessary. Just saying he's hot will suffice. I understand that you wanted to emphasize the point though (: Also, I'd suggest adding some more description in. Otherwise, good job, and I'm looking forward to reading some more! (: