Reviews for Something Lost
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
This writing is brilliant. The descriptions (especially at the beginning!) are amazing.
Veronica Fay chapter 37 . 1/22/2014
This was really great! I like the ending and I'm glad there is already some of the sequel posted!
latinausa2 chapter 37 . 1/13/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed your writing. Very imaginative, with good transitions, character development, and descriptions. I am looking forward to reading the sequel. Keep up the good work!
TheBookAngel17 chapter 37 . 1/9/2014
i am STILL a burrito of sadness

THIS IS THE END! NOOOOO!
TheBookAngel17 chapter 36 . 1/9/2014
i am a burrito of sadness
TheBookAngel17 chapter 35 . 1/9/2014
*screams bloody murder*

I hate everyone! lol

Why Sorrow? Stupid Sorrow.

what does "I would dream of a wave of red" mean? Is everyone going to die anyways
TheBookAngel17 chapter 34 . 1/9/2014
I want to cry.

Why is everything so sad...God, everything I read is sad: The fault in our stars, House of Hades, Fiery Heart, And now THIS! God!.

I don;t want her to leave. Let them die. I like her there. What happened to Justin? Did he just go poof?
TheBookAngel17 chapter 33 . 1/9/2014
I sound like a crazy person from my room reading this (good thing no one is home) I just keep muttering, "I hate everyone." "No." "This isn't allowed." I hate Justin." lol. Yes. I am a little crazy about books. Don't judge.

I am confused and want to know what is happening. Are they going ot LArska?
TheBookAngel17 chapter 32 . 1/9/2014
I am so utterly confused. What is happening?
TheBookAngel17 chapter 31 . 1/9/2014
OMG, Justin. I remember him. He was cool...I guess. lol

Okay.
A: So my heart is breaking and I have a river in front of me (lol) This story is just...harsh. why does everything bad have to happen. It ain't fair. She was supposed to be with James. I am not letting this go...

B: WTF is going on with Justin. He just shows up after two months? Are you fricking kidding me? Like go away. You aren't wanted here

c:I swear to the gods I ill flip out if she ever goes back to Larska (or whatever that place is)

KC out! :)
TheBookAngel17 chapter 30 . 1/9/2014
DAMN IT! WHY!? You are tearing my heart out! First James is not with Alanis (cruel) now she's going to leave (again cruel) Now this stupid letter for Larska! Why My heart can't handle this for much longer.

Also I need to know what's going on. lol. I am so confused right now. Why are the gods being asses. It's not nice to be an ice.
TheBookAngel17 chapter 29 . 1/9/2014
Okay, now I am pissed. She is NOT allowed to leave. I don't allow it. But I will allow it if James goes with her...

How did she know her eyes changed, though? Werid
TheBookAngel17 chapter 28 . 1/9/2014
I am glad that Alexander has sight again...maybe. But what happened to Alanis? And I am glad James came back. He is awesome
TheBookAngel17 chapter 27 . 1/8/2014
No! No! This is not happening right now. No. I am with James, this isn't alloqwed to pass. She better not loose her sight. And James... Aw I love him. Need more of him
TheBookAngel17 chapter 26 . 1/4/2014
Oh God! Is Alanis falling for Alexander? Oh no! No, no, no. She is supposed to be with James. I like him!
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »