Reviews for Lords and Ladies
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
OMG Owl-so many questions, heart pounding and wanting more-ABSOLUTELY GREAT STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
OH I AM ALREADY LOVING IT Owl-a UNIQUE STORY and my CURIOSITY PIQUED!
FiniLover chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is better than a lot of stories I have read written by people in their 30s.
Kleptomaniac's Distress chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was definitely good!

I hope you continue this story!
Flaming Sun of Illusions chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
They ARE fun to write! I like the evil god. So awesome... I mean, what is more evil then a fox? But I don't have any ideas, because I am busy with my story. How about YOU give ME ideas? Anyway, I love the chapter. And the ending... I know. I love adding dot dot dot at the end of sentences:) I can't wait for the next chapter!
CrackMeOpen chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Oh my goodness! They're all dead! *cries*

I do like Lady Senant! She kind of reminds me of Rika from Higurashi...a really wise person in a child's body.

As always, your story does not disappoint me . I cannot wait for you to update once more!
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Another god! Sweetness! The description level still impresses me! This story is soooo great!
Flaming Sun of Illusions chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I know that you are a weird person, so of course there will be unexpected things, like good grammer. Actually, you did pretty well on that, except for a few things. He he he. I am your first review. I feel so awesome XP Can't wait for the next one. You should explain stuff more as well. It was confusing at times. I know that this is coming from your brain, and it won't make sense sometimes, but try to make it make sence for us readers. Now that you have one review, many more will come. I see great potential in this story.
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That is such an amazing story! The description was super awesome! I cant wait until the next chapter!