Reviews for Hope Springs Eternal
Wavern16 chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Hmmm, I could've sworn I thought I left a review for this chappie, ah well, anyway, GREAT chappie! Damn it! Why do they have to make Damon make that kind of choice?! Wahhh! Even though I know Damon wouldn't do anything like that, hehehe, great job buddy!
Wavern16 chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Awesome job buddy! Sorry I haven't reviewed until now, my professor went homework happy and I had to spend hours on a freaking essay! Anyway, I love this chappie, and I swear if those demons do anything to Damon I will find a way to jump into the story and go for their throats! Lol, why yes, I have lost my mind. Jk, continue pwease!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
Why would you end this on a cliffhanger AND after you had me waiting forever! What's wrong with lady? I wanna see what happens to De. He has to make it. I know he will! Kazu will get there and help and...and I'm being optimistic so if someone dies in the next chapter, and it's not those "unholy bastards", we're going to have a huge problem, Av-chan!

Again, finally you updated!

-Tenshi out!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
I don't like you right now. I actually managed to catch up but there won't be another chapter to this for awhile. WHY?! I wanna read more of this! Why ya gotta be so mean, Averick-chan?

You do this to spite! Spite, I say!

Any who, I loved every minute of this! And the ending. I kinda' figured that's what it wanted XD But from what I read so far, I doubt Dee would give them either yet Kazu being there isn't really helping.

"...you should be terrified."-Biggest understatement ever!

Update soon!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
What Cam said...wow. I didn't cry but awww! The poor child! Kazu, I get you're upset and wanna help and all, but you need to work on your cool just a bit. It's otta be hard listening to one order but wanting to do another so...Dee better get out of this!

As for the police station, Roane should've believed Dee long before then. You emptied 3 rounds in someone's vitals and they didn't go down. Even if adrenaline kicks in, that pain would've crept in by now. And see there? What happened at the end T_T' Kill the nonbeliever! No, not really

UPDATE!
or I shall get the yadda
Tenshi no Yami chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
The demons raided the bodies? That sounds sooo creepy... Smart, but creepy. And they can't be negotiated with? Why did you make this so complicated, Averick-chan? Jeez! And that would be pretty smart to put a guard near the weapons. And, yes, if a bullet can't kill it, I'm pretty sure it would have every right to be pissed off. It got shot three times after all

Poor Cam! Kazu needs to chill. He's just a kid TT_TT"

And the ending? No. Way.

Onward!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
I kinda' wish I could punch Roane in the face. He wasn't listening at all! Then he wouldn't Dee the cell phone. Really! 3 people are dead and you want to play stingy!? Some cop. -_-

As for Cam, I can't tell you how cute I find the kid! And he was drooling on Kazuya XD That's adorable! Plus he had to be somewhat comfortable to do that, right? Hmm, what else, what else? Ah, his apparent bond with Damon just makes this even better as well.

And the chat between Kazu and Day? What happened to Damon!? WHAT. DID. YOU. DO?! Why is he hurt? Did they leave the room already? I just love how worried Kazuya is! And I don't like that Rebecca... How do you confine a grown man to a room?! Pfft...

Oh, and I don't know why but I feel like I got an ego boost. I'm taller than Dee XD YES! *does a lil dance*

Anyway, I hope that everything is alright. I'm getting close to catching up with this so you better get writing and update soon!

Let's go! Chop chop!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Ok, Kazu didn't have to call Cam a brat. I think it's quite cute how Cam is all clingy with him. Again, he's just so adorable! And the hotel? That is quite the amount of protection when the alleged 'killer' was already caught and at the police station. They don't make sense at all _

What's goin' on Averick-chan?

As for Roane, I like him a lot more than Sharpe. He actually listened so, a plus. And who was on the pager? Was it important?

Ah, and the end! O_O What's going on?!

Onward to the next chapter!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Go get 'em Kazuya! Let him talk to Walsh, lady! Are they demons too? Cam is always freaking out. Poor child. I feel so bad for him...

Any who, I like how he clings to Kazuya. _

As for Sharpe _" I don't like him at all. If it's in the file, then there's no point of asking such pointless questions. Thumbs up for 'Dee'- I'm calling him that now! - for keeping his temper in check since that guy was really pushing it.

Ah, and this : "It was an over-glorified butter knife!..." Woo! Over-glorified! XD It's a dull sword in other words.

This was kinda' short compared to your other works- won't say specific ones though they need to be updated! Mhmm.

Now, then.

Onward to the next!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Camden. Is. So. Cute! Poor boy is still all freaked out! Ah, and Kazuya. I love his name and he's funny. Well, to me he is. And that little flashback of him with 'Dee', that was nice too! They really have known each other for a long time but that does make the best of friends I suppose.

Any who, I'm starting to catch up. Short chapter or not, it was still good!

On to the next!
Wavern16 chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
Awesome as always :) And if I know Damon well, he's definantly not going to let Ronan die. hehe, well, we'll see what happens!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Ok, I missed so much in the first part apparently, but I love little Camden! He's so cute and terrified. I feel bad that he lost his mother but why did those demons throw him in the closet then? If they were going to kill him, they would've, right?

And that knife bit, haven't read the first-you know that of course. Did little Cam stop that? I have to read that bit! Is he part demon? Was his father one since he hadn't been mentioned yet? See, this is where the incessant questioning begins.

Any who, they went to Mickey Ds XD And what's wrong with Coke? Cam, it's great!

And the popos, 50s, cops, the man, the fuzz...beware! Darn, they didn't have to arrest him! Well, they had to but still! And poor kid was all freaked out too _" You fix this!

Buttt, luckily for you, I can't think of anymore queries until this review gets posted.

Well, I read it. I did! Now, off to the next chapter!

Onward!
vipera.422 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Another cliffhanger?! Grr! I can't wait for the next chapter. I really want to find out more about Cam. He's so adorable it's no wonder Damon is so attached to him.
Wavern16 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Oh boy, always leaving off on a cliffhanger huh? Lol great job
Wavern16 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012