Reviews for How To Be A Cross Dresser
Bursting Rainbow chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Yay, I'm glad another chapter is up!
imperfectlyokay chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Hey! I got really happy to see this update. Also, I haven't written anything properly in about six months now so I understand being busy or just not having any inspiration. Update whenever, I look forward to it! :)
Virtue21 chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Hi! So I actually really like the concept of the story so far; Girl wants to sing and dance, she joins boy-band and shit goes down.' It's like one of those Asian dramas, which I happen to really love! So thumps up for you getting the idea and writing it down! XD

What I would love to have more of though, is more information and more descriptions about what's going on, like maybe the lyrics of the songs she's singing, or how she feels her muscles work and sweat pour, when she's dancing, stuff like that.
I also somehow get the feeling that the story is going quite fast somehow, which is most likely due to the lack of description about how their bodies react and such, but it also seems like these guys (and girlXD) have known each other for far longer than what they really have, like the guys are more comfortable around her (or him) even though they only just met her(him, god this is confusing) at the auditions.
There's also another thing that I'm wondering about, and that's how she just jumps into action like that, I'm quite sure it's illegal to pretend to be a guy and go to an audition for guys, when you're in fact a girl..

That being said, I just want to say that everyone writes differently, and perhaps you just want to jump into action as fast as possible, but I personally feel that I'm loosing a bit of the feeling of the story (if you can say that) and that I don't really have time to get to know her as a person I can relate to, because she gets thrown into it, and doesn't seem to mind it at all..

AND that being said, I want to repeat that I love the concept and the story so far, even if there are little things that makes me wonder and such.
I don't just want to give you a review and sound like a cow who's hating on the story, because I'm not and I hope you see that, so I'll write what I seriously love about it as well, because I know how it feels to get.. (I don't know if I should call it critique because it doesn't feel like that to me, it feels like I'm giving you an advice, which you may or may not like and if you don't like it, then I'm really really sorry, and you can tell me I'm completely wrong about everything and that my comment wasn't appreciated and I'll apologize to you and beg for forgiveness:D Anyway)
To get whatever it is that I'm giving you, and not get to know what people think is good, other than I like the story so far..

So here's the good stuff, and I'm sorry for making this such a long review..
I love how you wrote in first person, I personally LOVE reading in first person because you can easier loose yourself in the story and feel like you're actually experiencing everything the character feels.
I love how you don't just have one "main" character but lets Ryan tell from his point of view as well.
I love the combination of (I don't know if sassy is the right word or even a word at all, I'm from Denmark so I apologize!) sassy, and this kind of rude dude who somehow comes to get along.
I love how you get comedy in there so easily, I mean, all the stuff they say to each other is so filled with humor I can't help but laugh from what you're writing, and I love it to pieces, I'd love to write as funny as you do, it's a nice quality.
I love the fact that you made her a popular girl, and didn't follow what so many others (including myself) do and choose the girl no one sees, because somehow this girl who cares about her looks and being sociable, fits this story so much more.
And I love how you explain things with words I wish I could think of, when I write, it makes it a lot more interesting that you're not really repeating the words you've written before because you're afraid it's not spelled right, or just don't know it.
And lastly ( it's getting too long, otherwise I'd have continued itXD) I love the word barf she's got going on. She's adorable, and she's Asian (American) which you don't really see in stories.

Sorry if it's gotten too long to read, or I hurt you with what I've written, I promise that wasn't the intention, I just like when people give a longer explanation of why they like my stories, other than just saying "I like it a lot, Ryan sounds hot.." or something like that..
Yeah, so keep writing!
Omg chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Thank you SO much for this chapter I almost forgot it even...sorry but I like how
Ryan is still trying his hardest to fight back his..."gayness" but still trying not to kill Riley
pillowpandabear994 chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
i'll still be waiting for updates!
pillowpandabear994 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This just keeps getting better and better...
hiatus chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
hiatus wat is that?

Anyways randlm scence. Good explantion to add it in... And mhmm, you should plot your evil deeds with riley and ryan
deets1 chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait! I read it. Just so you know. I respect the hiatus status though. Also, this was a great chapter. I really love this story-not only for its plot and characters, but also, more than any of the other stories i read here on FP, even my favorites, it's the most fun. Somehow this story just engages me, makes me feel a part of it. Maybe it's the almost diary-like first person narration. Maybe it's just because your writing is that good, and you are exceptionally good with using images-you know, showing instead of telling.

Either way, thanks for the update. It was really nice.
Girl-of-the-Redwoods chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
You're not bad at updating, it's just the readers expect the chapters way too fast ;)
GNTGenius chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
WHAT? Noooooooo! Please PLEASE PLEASE...you HAVE to continue this story...it's effing AMAZING!
Breaking Sad chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Aww I just realized you hadn't updated in 2 months NOOO Please update soon! This is an awesome story and I can't wait to read more! :D
Breaking Sad chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
AWESOME CHAPTER! :D This must be a bit late for the P.S. but LOL. I love One Direction too! :D
Breaking Sad chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
WHOA. SHE LIKES HIM OMG OMG OMG HAHA THIS IS GREAT! Except the part that she's supposed to be a guy ...
Breaking Sad chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
Oh man. I sure hope Lacey doesn't get to Ryan like she did before.
Breaking Sad chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Oh holy. She must be his ex-girlfriend ...
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »