Reviews for How To Be A Cross Dresser
skye real chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Ugh! I'm gonna bang my head against the wall! Why oh why is freakin' Ryan dating the freakin' Lacey! Kill me!
imperfectlyokay chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
I like the way this is going so far... However! I have a slight criticism to make. Right now, it seems like Ryan and Riley are going to end up together... But that's only if you squint. I dunno if it's just me, but I think you could improve your story by adding something that shows that these two actually have something, even if at this point it's passionate hate. Anyway, good job so far, it's cute and humourous, can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Hammsters chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Oooh, well that's not good, haha. I friggin love that line "Not because he was definitely a delectable hunk of man" that amused me to no end. THis story is so funny, update soon!
skye real chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Love how the story is unfolding. Can't wait til the guys find out that Riley is really a girl then Ryan won't have to worry about turning into a homo! Hahah looking forward to your next update.
archersofloaf chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Lolololol I LAUGHED SO FRICKEN HARDDDD
ohmaigawd, this is the best chapter ever. Update soon!
Careless Regard chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Yay finally get Riley's point of view again! I like her narration the best. I don't quite understand why she did what she did though. Why would she think of inviting Lacey? Gah! For someone so popular Riley sure is awkward.

Hope you update soon, I know how hard it can be to go to school and try to write at the same time. Keep up the good work :)
Careless Regard chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Reading this chapter was almost painful. Lacey is so absolutely ridiculous. At least she's open with her bitchiness though. I miss Riley's point of view still! I would've loved to see that exchange from her perspective.

Your Author's Note scared me, I hope that you can continue writing this story. It's so good! Hope my reviews help at least just a little bit.
Careless Regard chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
o.o Lacey is back... oh no
I hope Ryan doesn't go all bonkers. He was finally growing on me! I'm kind of scared to see what everyone does. Especially Ryan, hopefully he doesn't get back together with her. How exactly was she abusive to him anyway? Albeit being a gold-digger is a pretty bitchy move it doesn't explain why he's so messed up. Inner demons I'm assuming.

So I'm starting to get curious... do they even practice singing or dancing? Being a singer requires daily warm ups and practice, and for the dancing they need intensive rehearsal to remember it all. Do they have dancing and singing coaches? If so why haven't we met them? And why weren't they consulted when picking the new members? Parker will take care of most things, but it's not believable for him to do it all. I guess they are somewhat on the off time, but with a new album coming out, shouldn't they be doing something?

Hope the drama doesn't distract them from their work too much D:
Careless Regard chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
This is honestly the best chapter I've seen so far. It read really smoothly and it was really funny and interesting. I love Ryan's little sister. She sounds like a total riot. Can't wait to see more from her. I'm also really liking the character progression as well. Tristan is coming along and Brody's true colors are coming out. I love it! I kind of miss Riley's point of view though, but I'm definitely enjoying Ryan's. It just would've been nice to see Riley's opinion on her very first high class dinner party. Not to mention it would've been interesting to see Riley when she was explaining to her friends the situation. Oh well, too late now.

The story is getting super good, please tell me you're going to see it all the way though. I need to know what's going to happen!
Careless Regard chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
I really enjoyed having this different perspective from Ryan. Riley seemed cute this chapter too, all lazy and feisty at the same time. I can see Riley's image being the adorkable one in the group. The guys in the band all seem really interesting so far though. Brody and Ryan have such definite personality traits, but I can't wait to see more from Tristan.

Not sure what to think of this Lacey character. Is she the reason that Ryan is so snarky and moody? Or is there something else? I do find it kind of weird that the characters are in their teens but are portrayed as if they're in their 20's. I think it would've made more sense for them to be older, but oh well. Also I find it kind of weird for Ryan to say that him and Lacey were in a relationship "years ago" which would put them in middle school. And honestly if he's getting so weird over a middle school relationship that's a little strange. Speaking of which when did they start their band? How did they exactly anyway? If they started in middle school then it had to be their parent's doing or something of the sort.

So many questions D: I'm excited to read the next few chapters! Hope you update soon :)
Careless Regard chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Awww I was actually sad when I found out that Riley didn't make it :(
Good for Corey though I guess. At least the guy that made it in is actually likable, why couldn't you have made him a jerk so I could hate him?!

Argh! Why do I like this story so much?! I only have 5 chapters left to read. That's not enough dangit! D:

Albeit I still feel that you're leaving some things out I'm starting to get used to your writing style. I'm still somewhat frustrated with the fast pace of this story, but I have a low amount of patience anyway so I like getting to know what's going to happen sooner than usual.

I do have a burning question though. Why did the BandIts need a new member any way? Were they forced by their record label? Did they want even want another person? Oh yeah and shouldn't they have like a consultant from the company on scene to say who's good and who's not? Don't they have a publicist or assistant of some sort? Usually bands do, and are told what they can and can't do by said official.

I also found it odd that Riley wanted to be in the band anyway. In the first chapter she capitalized on the fact that Boy Bands weren't her cup of tea, and throughout the second chapter she seemed rather ambivalent about the entire ordeal, but now she really wanted in? It's not bad that she changed her mind it just felt somewhat sudden that she changed her opinion.

Oh well, I still love this story! I want to see what everyone does with the new development. Keep up the good work
Careless Regard chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I like where this is going. Every few seconds I find myself smiling, either at Cracker, or the conversations between Riley and Ryan(just noticed they both have "R" names... awwww) and sometimes even just the narration makes me laugh.

Again though, despite how much I like this story, I found a few inconsistencies. The boys seem to have a certain stalking problem, unless the Sushi place was where they were having lunch at. I was surprised when Riley and Cracker didn't find it odd that they were there, and that the boys didn't bother to explain. Not to mention no one else in the Sushi place seemed surprised either. I also found it a little odd that the second chapter in it's revealed that the main character is Korean, or at least in part. In 1st person it is difficult to explain what the character is like without seeming to ramble, but it is necessary for your readers to get an accurate picture of the character. Although I don't think everything about Riley should be revealed at once, it is a little overwhelming to have to change my perception of the main character every chapter.

Anyway, this story seems to be going good so far. Albeit things feel a little rushed the interactions make up for it. The problem is just that I love this story so much that I want to see more into the characters' lives than what you're giving me.

Please don't feel that I'm flaming you in any way. I like this story a lot so I hope that you take what I've said in a positive light.
Careless Regard chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was really good! Grammatically there were very few flaws, and the characters were enigmatic and completely believable. I would've liked more description and elaboration though. As in seeing the process of her becoming a boy, and how her friend Cracker was able to convince her to do it(like if Cracker had a past in convincing her to do stupid or outlandish things). I understand that for a first chapter you don't want to go overkill on the description, but I just felt a little ripped off(especially since I really like the story so far) I also felt rather rushed through the audition, for her being number 364 she got into it rather immediately. The only other thing that seemed the slightest bit out of place was the main character's name. Is her real name Riley, or did she give a fake name?

Oh well, didn't mean to go on a soap box over the minor things. I honestly really enjoyed this story so far, keep up the good work :D
JaseCD chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Ooooo! Drammaaaaa! Good chappie:)
Seiren Cross chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
OMG!
This is flipping amazing!
PREEEEETTTTYYYYY PLLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE UPDATE?