Reviews for Texting Battle
Cute! Update soon! :D
lilacflower2 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
cuuuute 3
anhanh chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Wao! Great chapter, hope to read more!
AoideMythos chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Man, Adrian is really using Lyla's words against her... Lol, I do that sometimes to my friends too! XD

I was laughing at the part when those random people started staring at Lyla...reminds me of many times in my odd life... :-)
I feel bad for the little baby though.

Even though the chapter's shorter than I'm used to, it's good! :-D

Prease update soon! XD
MimiTheAwesomeness chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Waahh? So sudden! I belive this was a giod chappie AND that she is so gonna be IN LOVE! okay, anywho, good story so far.
Bye! X3
mimi
Sami Dial chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
here is your review. be happy and write more:) please and thank you
Binkybaby chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
I think u need a little bit more details and stuff. Like idk how to explain.. i think in my opion u rushed it and at the beginning u should start off with her getting a random number or something idk my opinion but other than tht i liked it. Update soon :)
anhanh chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
AHHH! update please please plrease! .
I NEED to know what happens next, it's an obsession._
(I really got to get rid of suspense, but it's the best part of stories -.-)
anhanh chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Holy Smokes! That's clever how you switched up the lyrics!
You're a very GOod writer!
NerotheNinja chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Awww! Adrian's so sweet. Can you give a description of him?
katnip97 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
i knew that would happen! i knew it! aw, this story is awesome. idk y tho. seriously, if i read a summary of the events so far it might not be so appealing but as i read it i just really like it. so, thats good 4 u the author! :D update soon, kay?
AoideMythos chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
He better not be playing her like a pawn in chess. I will mentally kill him if he does, or not 'cause I'm lazy! XD
katnip97 chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
that was the best yet! and now i can relate, now that i go to school. :D i really like this story! keep posting chapters!
Summer Blooms chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Mwahaha! This is so cute! I would have the same reaction as Lyla though if that happened to me. XD Please update soon!
Summer Blooms chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
I knew this was going to happen! And nice song choice! I love Maroon 5 and the changed lyrics worked perfectly! :D
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »