Reviews for Subject 1005
Doctor Wu chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
I'm not one for first person usually, but this is good. I like it.
Luna's Child chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Your prologue was enough to captivate me into reading more of your story. I shall when I have more time. Great work so far :)
SweetMichaela chapter 27 . 12/22/2012
Oh my goodness... that felt so touching! I almost cried... Rest in peace Richard you badass...
I loved your story. I don't really have anything else to say, though I wish it were a bit longer... You kept making the story very interesting, showed us how unforgiving life could be, and surprised us with the death of the main character(damnit, did you really have to do that? ;-; )
Anyways, that epilogue shouldn't take you too long, so... see ya soon.
SweetMichaela chapter 23 . 11/24/2012
Reading this chapter made me a lot more curious about the ending, and don't worry, I believe it'll be great. You have proven yourself to be a very good writer, creative and funny, and I have no doubt that this story will end just right. :)
SweetMichaela chapter 22 . 11/21/2012
So... I just finished reading the story, and as this is the very first one I have read here on fictionpress (I'm from the fanfiction site) I have to say that I LOVE it. After reading the summary I was like "meh...just another boring story..." *click* "OHMAIGOSH I wantz moar!"
Now I'm really glad that I overcame my disgusting 'judge-by-the-cover' routine, and... I'm really looking forward into reading this story 'till the very end! I want more xD
StarryCat chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
THE BAND STUFF:D EEEEEEEEEEEEE
StarryCat chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
good chapter :)
Just Entity chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
really good so far. cant wait to read more!
StarryCat chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
This is a good chapter, very descriptive :)
Starcatcher1027 chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
This is a good chapter, I can't wait to find out what happens to Richard :)
Starcatcher1027 chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
OMG MARICHARD3 :D
Starcatcher1027 chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
This is another awesome chapter, I like how Mary can "feel Adrian," I can't wait to find out more about it! :D
improvementneeded chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Intro : I have only read the three first chapters and english is not my first language.

Review : The subject is interesting even though it is not entirely original, the idea of human-animal hybrids is well spread but the fact that you focus on the case of a human subject that has not break out (yet?) is quite nice. (Also, the octopus is not the most common choice when it comes to that kind of things.)

The science part is not really believable but it is similar to that of a classical sci-fi movie so it is ok.

There are some repetitions, especially in the second chapter (the first chapter if you don't count the prologue) with the word "eyes". There are also some misspellings of "you're"/"your" and a few discrepancies with the tenses. However, it is quite "smooth" to read, fluent so to speak.

I will try to find some time in order to continue reading. I am sure the story will grow more and more interesting once the setting will be put into place. So keep up the good work !
tsarevna13 chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
This is an amazing story That probably doesn't mean much coming from a stranger but I love it
Meggie May chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
This is a really good chapter! I can't wait to read more about Adrian and his sister. I wonder how their special DNA will impact the story also?
Keep writing, Meggie