Reviews for The Lying Slut Diaries
andthemusicshigh chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
HOLY- I thought you were about to delete it! Please don't! But good luck to your 'refining and editing it with more details, yadda yadda' :D
BearChickenLlama chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORY! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE WRITING! AMAZING STORY! D
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
ERMAHGERD. I know you just updated this today, but I really want another chapter by tomorrow. ; A;
You just left me hanging. From a cliff. That I will fall from. OAO
I didn't very much like the beginning, but it really does get progressively better.
Michelle1236 chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
I didn't realize you're the same author for the story LOVE spells trouble! I love that story! And I love this story! You're an amazing writer!
I can't wait to read more!

xoxo,
Michelle
TamikaT chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
One word: WOW!
rerte10 chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
this is awesome!
TamikaT chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
First off, thanks for the Shout out as always! LOVE IT! Second, *ninja sword drawn* HE'S MINE ALL MINE...ATTACK! LOL! Third, L-O-V-E this chapter. Okay I so agree with Justin. The Bails are super crazy people and super scary too. I hate to say that I don't think Justin is going to be able to take them all down alone. I mean the dad himself is crazy. He says that Justin lied on Logan, but dude they got him on tape abusing the girl. How can anyone make up a lie like that? I mean really it is on tape! The mom is super crazy pyscho...she makes Norman Bates look almost sane. Logan and Josh are disgusting! My skin crawls just thinking about Josh kissing her cheek all sweaty...EEWWWW! I hate that! Some manly smells are okay by just plan raw funk is never tolerated...EVER! And Valerie is very proving her nastiest by liking it...yuck! So all in all 20 thumbs up! Please keep writing! Feel better soon! Smooches!
TamikaT chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
WOW...I don't know how I missed this story...oh wait, yes, I do...you write too many good ones...LOL! Anyway, yes, yes, yes, new love of my life. I gotta have more of this story. Best one ever! Justin is awesome! Why do I have the feeling that he is not back for revenge on Ilyana like she thinks...if memory serves me correctly, it's the quarterback that gets the head cheerleader right?! So Ilyana it looks like you just got a new man...lol! Please update SOON!
Team Cato chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
This is a great story so far! I kinda like how you have a girl who can't stand up for herself as the main character. It's a good change from all the heroine type stories!
GeekGeckoGirl chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Wow. Intense.
She really did that...?
Wow. Again.
GeekGeckoGirl chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Okay. Wow!
I really like this and please please please continue.
I'm really looking forward to seeing where it could go.
-Gecko. .
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is freaking amazing. Although it must have been hard for poor Justin...and all because he was trying to do something right :'(

Either way keep up with the good work! Updateeeeeeeee please!
Anxious Axolotl chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wow, I'm not usually interested in high-school romance stories at all, but this was really really good! The transition from the present to Ilyana's history with Justin was seamless, much better than using *flashback*/ *flashback ends* like a lot of people do. I have to say, I got Josh and Justin's names confused for a while at the start because they are sort of similar but other than that, I have nothing but praise! Great job, I hope you update soon with a chapter at least as long as this!