Reviews for Never Have I Ever
This sounds really good so far! Update sooooon! :D
mirame-99 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
update soon? :)
HystericalTitaniumPrincess chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Ok, that turned out slightly wonky. The links on my last review didn't show. . . so I logged in using my FanFic account. . . If you feel like looking at my stuff, I think you can just click my username. . . . ? I'm not used to FictionPress, so I dunno. *brave smile* Thank you.
JuicyGiraffe chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hi! This is really good! I sorta stumbled across it when I got bored of FanFiction and had a look on here. I love your writing style, and the story is just cute! Ok, I get that I'm not being helpful, but you did ask for reviews. Oh, and I totally get that. I mean, I know the feeling, only a few people are visiting, and only your best friend is reviewing (with totally biased, unhelpful reviews). I wrote my first story, and had one steady reviewer and a handful of reviews on the side. I was too afraid to beg for reviews, so it's turned into no reviews and 20 views. :(
Anyway, I can't wait for your next chapter! I love French. . . I wish I could tutor it to a hot guy. . . :}
I genuinely like your story, and I'm not begging, but if you have a spare minute, could you please look at my story? You don't have to, I mean, and I don't like advertising like this, but desperate times call for desperate measures-

Here is my profile- hystericaltitaniumfairy

Here is my newest story (my personal fav)- s/8392652/1/Descent_Into_The_Unknown

If you are looking for girl-ish stuff-
s/8332926/1/Rutilant_Spirit

And a light hearted romance in a serious situation-
s/8124899/1/Insanity_Is_Not_How_It_Is_Portrayed

*Shudder* I hated that. I feel so mean. I mean, I didn't just review to advertise, I'm not like that. I'm not scamming you into anything, just *bursts into tears* I'm soooo loooonneeellllyyy. . . .
Ok that was weird.