Reviews for I Should've Been Cinderella
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Matt's intentions might be good, but he has too much faith in the school bully. Syrup (the name says it all) would say anything necessary to cosy up to Matt... and then turn on Cindy later anyway. Matt should be smarter than that, but he has probably been friends with Syrup forever, so he doesn't see the evil side as easily. Besides, the way that he played this with Cindy was cruel and unthinking.

I am increasingly curious about Cindy's dad. I suppose that he will play an integral part in this story? And will the necklace identify her as the secret daughter of some noble family?
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
It is good that someone in that school is willing to step in. If bystanders would just find courage then bullies would never have power over others.
ecossine chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Hey ! English isn't my first language so I didn't understand everything, but I liked the beginning :D It is really good (But it was a bit predictable that a boy would help her hehe :D) But it's cool anyway :D Keep going.
xXSamurai-98Xx chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
UPDAAATE :))
DrieSummersDaughterOfApollo chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
I love it so far. Can't wait to read the next chapters!
xXSamurai-98Xx chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
UPDATE! :))) lol my homework xD
yesika0512 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I love Merida's hair! -sorry I'm just lacking of words to say.

Ryan Maxwell intrigues me. Maybe because I secretly like bad guys? hahaha :D
parisi chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Hey, your story is entertaining so far! The characters seem very lively, and the names are interesting! (Syrup...is that inspired from someone you actually know?)
xXSamurai-98Xx chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Lol Merida xD haha! :)) I like this chappie xD :) update soon! :D
yesika0512 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Mirame I'll be straightforward okay?

I DON'T LIKE THIS STORY...to end this way...hahaha :D

"Did I got you for a second there?"

Love the story! Easy to follow, easy to read, and exciting.
xXSamurai-98Xx chapter 1 . 8/10/2012