Reviews for Ghost Hunters
ButterScotchFinger chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
ooooooooooh! i like it! pretty good reading material here.
TeaAndCakes chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Alright, so firstly, I would like to say awesome job on the story so far! The plot is very interesting and I can't wait to see it develop.
The characters are all intriguing with their different personalities and qualities but it is really amazing how well they work together once they put their minds to it! The story reveals just the right amount of information about the characters to keep all your readers mystified and wanting more. Well done!
I must admit I am intrigued by this Alexis Monroe character... she is simply marvellous! I cannot wait to read more about her!
Just a quick tip, read over your work or get someone else to read it over for you. There are a few grammar mistakes and other minor things that need correcting. Otherwise, great job here!
Oh and try to use quotation marks whenever a character is thinking. It would make it easier for the readers to understand.
All in all, a great story you have here! Keep on going!
TeaAndCakes chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Holy cow...
WHAT IS GOING TO DO TO HER?! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Starry Roses chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Okay nice chapter, tells a little background story about Simon. There's a few grammatical errors but you can easily correct that, but it doesn't say why Alexis was after him?
Otherwise, interesting and somewhat sentimental chapter...please update soon!
TeaAndCakes chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Daaaaangg, bro.
I LIKE THIS ALEXIS CHIC. EVEN THOUGH SHE IS EVIL. ME GUSTA MUCHO.
Nice development! :) KEEP WRITING, BRO.
TeaAndCakes chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Awesome :)
There is some real potential happening here KoM, you just have to read the chapters you post several times, making sure that the spelling and grammar mistakes are taken care of.
Not that there were any spelling mistakes in this chapter :P
Just be sure to edit and make longer! :)

Also, after reading the other reviews, you should try and clarify the background of the story. :)
All in all, it's very good, and I can't wait to read on!
chinatsu.G chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
The beginning sort of lost me it would be nice if you clarified the back drop a little more. The action scene wasn't too bad it had interesting parts, I can see potential :)
Starry Roses chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Lol. Whoops. Anyway, nice beginning to the story. Some really good funny bits in there. Except, I'm a little confused on what the plot is. Sure, three people capturing - or killing? - ghosts and making money. But the rest? What's it actually about? The 'King of Ghosts coming to destroy the world' or something? Please expand on summary.
Still, I do like this chapter, even if I don't really understand what's going to happen later.
TeaAndCakes chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I loved it! :D
Great job, KoM! ;)
Update soon!
Also, I try to make my chapters about 1.5k long each..but that's just me ;) It's really up to you how long you want them to be.

P.S I have added Buffy to the new story already :D not a lot of explanation about him just yet but I'm working on it! c:
King of Magic chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hey Guys! Yeah, um... this is my first time, and I'm afraid I didn't completely add ratings and stuff in the summary. Sorry about that! And I love reviews! Also, to you veterans out there, about how long should my chapters be? Thanks!
Anxious Axolotl chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
VERY funny, I was giggling the whole way through. I'm hoping since this was the 1st part, it was just a short introduction and the other chapters are longer with a little more description. This was over way too soon!