Reviews for you are
As I drown 150 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
You're not a whore. Everyone can say somethimgs that they obviously don't mean. You can't just beat yourself up for that. You have a spectacular talent and a honest soul. You're going to have to believe that someday. You have to have faith and keep your hope. Hope to live. My condolences for your loss.
True Talker chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
YOU ARE NOT A WHORE. Isn't it strange how how I see you as perfect and you don't see it yourself? What do I mean by this? YOU ARE THE ONLY person that has made me feel love again within my own heart, YOU ARE THE ONLY person that has made me smile, laugh and THANK GOD FOR YOU. It was YOU that has saved me NOT myself for my mistakes were eating away at my soul and YOU AND YOUR SOUL has SAVED MINE. It "IS" YOU who is perfect because I am IN AWE BY YOU.
Invader Elze chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
You're NOT A WHORE! She knows that, too!
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Nobody is perfect. Admittedly I have cried for you but a whore doesn't define you. You are special, unique and you care sincerely about others. I have proof of that. You can't just hang on to a label and let that be the end of that. There is sooo much more to you then you realize. being a great writer is one of those things. you know how to present your pain in a beautiful emotional way. Not a lot of young writers can do that so easily and flawlessly like you can. You have a low self confidence like i do. I wish I could prove to you how special you are. But I don't know how to do that for others. Be strong and keep on keeping on.
blue eyed bitch chapter 1 . 8/5/2012