Reviews for Management Problem
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh my gosh! I have tears on my face, this is so good. And while Valhalla may be the perfect place for them: why wouldn't they just set up different bases. That is such a picture.
Publishing on Amazon Kindle sounds great to me, especially if you gather some short stories like this into a volume and title it something like Omnibus Military Bad*sses, (Military: Omnibus from Badassness) or something sweet and catchy like that.
Though if you are listening to the stations of the stories it may take a while to get a large batch of small ones, so you could even do some excerpts from your longer stories like REBOOT. Make 'em search for more.
Anyhoo, enjoy causing literacy!
BT chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Tight and funny.
I give it Four Stars.
TheUnseenProphet chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I've definetly enjoyed this xD
Oakleaf85 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
BTW, this premise kinda reminded me of an Onion News spoof story. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend you do. It's titled something like "9/11 Terrorists Surprised to Find Selves In Hell" (not sure that's exactly the correct title and I'm too lazy to look it up, sorry. But you shouldn't have too much trouble finding it on your favorite search engine.)
Oakleaf85 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Heh...nice! You're Mom must have been quite a character. My condolences on your loss and congratulations on a wonderful story.
odysefs chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Hehehe...

Nice one!
Shadowfox13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hahahahaha, now that was funny. :D .V I'm more of a Summerlands/Reincarnation type myself. :P