Reviews for Tears Won't Fall
MusicLover87 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This song is really powerful. It's really sad and it makes you think. Good songs are those that leave you thinking about it. Great job!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
"Everyone can see the bruises on her arms. But no one will go to raise the alarm."... the alarm line there seem a little awkward.

I have to admit I am slightly confused about the situation here. Obviously the little girl is being abused, but what does that have to do with her parents fighting with each other?

I like the message though. The idea of wanting to release emotions and about how bystanders could stop something and don't.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (link in my profile). It's a great place to get reviews! (if you don't mind giving them of course)
LsyBlurb chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
short and sweet but oh so good! :D I love the continuity you used throughtout the poem with various lines. It made it that much better. i love this. instant fav! it tells such a deep story with such few words. Great job! the flow was nice, your word choice was AMAZING! and i just absolutely love it ;D keep up the great work!