Reviews for Plot Twist
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
I have goose bumps that's how good this story is
PM chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Heart wrenchingly beautiful.
Bibliophilesunite chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
wow, this is amazing.
Bingo chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh, this was lovely. The concept is beautiful and so is the writing.
ShadowJunkie chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh god, wow. This was...wow. Left me speechless, man. It was so damn amazing I'm jealous )) Seriously, you don't get to read this kind of thing that much. Not in fanfiction. Not in fictionpress. And especially not in books. I don't think I'll ever read books the same way again. Just think, there's this living breathing[?] character trapped beneath those thin pages in our books, watching us read, curious to what we think. Makes me want to take better care of my books )) Would you mind if I printed a copy of your story? I usually print a copy of the stories I love and share it to my friends 'cuz I swear, those jerk-faces don't read anything unless I print it for them )) Most are too lazy to make an account and what-not :/

Haha, anways, as I said, great job! It makes me want to submit this to our editor-in-chief in our school's newspaper XP
Cathy Casam chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
It's so rare to see stories like this on fictionpress, and I loved it! It's so well written, and the idea is so original, everything is done so amazingly well, and really, I can't point out any flaws in this story. It's perfect.