Reviews for Ambrosia
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Umm well, what can I say? I like Neru haha. But I really didn't get anything. I didn't know who was who or what they were doing or what was happening, except for a few parts. I'm sure the problem is mine 'cuz the rest of the people who read this understood, right? So I dunno.

I'm also sure this is a good story anyway, so :D
LenxKaitoYaoi chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh gosh curse my dirty mind for thinking a threesome between Ashita, Xan and Neru! XD That was awesome though, never though Neru would bottom. I must find out what he meant by 'not again'… he bottomed before?
Averick chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awww cute and great :D lol tsk tsk Neru, how could you not know Ash was using ambrosia for his cake?

haha "How was it?" "The sex? It was enjoyable." "I meant the cake!" *dagger dagger*

ahahaha XD And Ita and Kei are at the end :D I love them! Ohhh no are they gonna be eating the same kind of cake? O.o Ash, stop making cakes that make people horny! Then again...that could come in handy if he wants revenge against Neru at times XD Oh the possibilities!

So what happened to Neru that he doesn't like to bottom? Is it gonna be in the prequel? :D

Did he start calling him Arian in the sequel?

Anywho, loved it! Now you need to finish Hellish Love and get to work on the prequel and sequel :D Not necessarily in that order, haha.

Thanks for the belated gift! (like 2 months belated...but oh well) haha