Reviews for Survival Instincts
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
Is this ever going to get updated?
Brandon1970 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Awesome start, very impressive. I am currently working an a post-apocalypse story myself and will post it here in the near future. Keep up the good work. I do have another story on here if you want to see the style I write in
Alaeryel chapter 21 . 11/26/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the TENSION you put between Vi and Jasper-IT IS PERFECTION! I know he is holding a SECRET where Vi is concerned and IT IS A BIG ONE! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY AND WITH Jasper I can't really form words to tell you exactly how much! I am back and am finally catching up with all the stories and I WILL BE WATCHING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER WITH EXTREME EAGERNESS!
Alaeryel chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
OMG OMG OMG-CAN I DIE NOW! ABSOLUTELY PUT ME THROUGHT THE ROOF Taste-THIS WAS BEYOND PERFECTION AND EXCEPTIONAL! I wanted to be the one Jasper kissed-DAMN THE GREEN EYED MONSTER BOILED to the surface in me! I wonder what she would feel if Alexander kissed her? HMMM my mind is working overtime but my heart IS SOOOOOOOOO INTO JASPER right now it isn't even funny! DAMNIT GIRL-YOU HAVE MY STOMACH ALL TIED UP IN KNOTS with this chapter-BRILLIANT, AMAZING AND DOWNRIGHT GREAT! I WILL BE DYING UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT THERE IS NO HURRY ON IT OK?
Alaeryel chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
OH BLOODY DAMN Taste-the SUSPENSE and EVERYTHING WAS BEYOND EXCEPTIONAL! It wasn't overly short so it was fine BUT HELL and DAMNATION GIRL-I was PLEASANTLY SHOCKED and ENTHRALLED AT THE WHOLE THING! I have FALLEN even more DEEPLY in LOVE with Jasper after this chapter! I was really hoping that they would have been able to DESTROY that damn music box but then that would have been too easy! I hope Connor and Alex are fine here! I am also curious about what Dominus was saying to Violante-about maybe best to kill her that she was showing too mamy signs of being a -then stopped NOW I WANT to know what he means! OH MY DEAR FRIEND-I WISH I COULD SAY I WOULD PATIENTLY AWAIT THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT I DON'T THINK I CAN SAY THAT AND BE HONEST! LOL-BEYOND THE UNIVERSE-GIRL!
Gracegg107 chapter 19 . 9/23/2012
Love. I'm starting to enjoy all the Vasper going on. :)
Alaeryel chapter 18 . 9/18/2012
OMG Taste-I KNEW you could do this and you PULLED it off PERFECTLY-I ABSOLUTELY ADORED Jaspers pov. I didn't realize that Dominus and Vi knew each other from before and he tried to kill her-what a major surprising twist to this story! I cannot WAIT TO SEE WHAT Vi does next-OH MY CAN'T BREATHE FROM SHEER EXCITEMENT AND ADORATION! I am so THRILLED FOR YOU AT THIS ACCOMPLISHMENT OF WRITING Jasper!
Gracegg107 chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
I really do like this story. Update the other ones as well! They are good too!
Alaeryel chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
OK Taste-I SWEAR YOU WANT TO KILL ME-SOMEHOW AND SOMEWAY YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL ME! I am NOT even going to tell you I will PATIENTLY BE WAITING BECAUSE I WON'T! I WILL BE BOUNCING AND SCREAMING UNTIL THE NEXT ONE AND MORE EXPLANATION GIVE! BRILLIANT and BEAUTIFUL JOB HERE MY FRIEND!
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
SHIT-HELL-FU** Taste-HELL and DAMNATION! You just gave me a COMPLETE and TOTAL HEART ATTACK! I SURE AS HELL DID NOT EXPECT THAT LITTLE BIT OF NEWS!-DAMN I AM DYING HERE!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
DAMN DAMN DAMN Taste-what the HELL are you doing to me? Are you trying to give me a HEART ATTACK OR WHAT? LOL I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY ADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED THIS CHAPTER! I will ASSUME the form on the door step is going to be Jasper! I WANT TO SEE Dominus's THROAT SLIT! I am also STILL VERY CURIOUS as to why that BAST** wants Maggie although I do know there is something SPECIAL about her! My HEART HAS BEEN DEEPLY CAPTURED and AM SOOOOOOO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! YOU ARE PURE PERFECTION MY FRIEND!
SachaMichaelis chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
This is a really great story! Can't wait till you update :D
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
BLOODY BRILLIANT Tast-I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT! Of course you had me BAWLING AND MY HEART BREAKING but you did ANOTHER FANTASTIC job with this chapter! My guess regarding Felicity-she is maybe NOW A ZOMBIE or somehow a Hostile? NOT QUITE SURE but that is my guess! DAMN DAMN DAMN-I JUST CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS STORY AND WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING NOW! You are AMAZINGLY EXCEPTIONAL MY FRIEND!
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
OH AGAIN BLOODY HELL! I WANT MY OWN JASPER! DAMN I thought it was going to be one of the guys and wasn't expecting it to be Felicity! DAMN DAMN DAMN! Your BRILLIANCE IS A BEACON TO MY HEART Taste-THE SOUL THAT GIVES ME BREATH! I am not going to worry much about Jasper as I feel he will be surving this fight with the other two hostiles but it was DAMN AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL when Clause pointed out he cared for Violante! I KNOW WITH SCHOOL THINGS ARE CHAOTIC AND THOUGH I WILL WAIT PATIENTLY-I WILL ALSO BE WAITING ANXIOUSLY AND GASPING UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER! You just SLAY ME GIRL!
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
OH BLOODY HELL Taste-YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST TAKEN A GUN AND SHOT ME DEAD! LOL ANOTHER BRILLIANT AND SUSPENSEFUL CHAPTER that just RIPPED AT MY HEART! I HAVE to know WHAT THEY FOUND WHEN THEY GOT HOME! The way you DESCRIBE Jasper-though he is bad (atleast right now) I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HIS CHARACTER! You COMPLETELY AMAZE AND ASTOUND ME MY FRIEND! I AM IN AWE OF YOU AND YOUR WRITING!