Reviews for Because Love Battles
Choukou chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Hmmm, I see barriers being broken down :) And I am relieved her powers are coming back!
caw122182 chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
This is a great story. I love the character developement. Keep up the great work.
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
OMG! This is so amazing! Please update soon!
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Is the ex-ter-min-ate a Doctor Who reference? :D
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
This story is so amzing! Why did I not hear of it earlier?
Choukou chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Ohhhhh! Things are getting more and more exciting! I can already see where you are taking this and I like it :)
Catanne chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Oh my, how could something as simple as Lassie licking chocolate from his fingers be described so sinfully? It must be talent. I was a little disappointed, I was kind of hoping for something a little more carnal to happen in the kitchen. I'm a little worried sense Grace's telepathy hasn't returned and other then the twenty-four hours of sleep she had gotten she hasn't really had time to recover. I think it pretty funny though how she is picking and choosing her battles. Sounds more like compromising to me though. I'm very excited to see what is going to happen next. I would defiantly buy this book if you ever decided to get this published. Keep up the amazing work, I'm looking forward to your next update.
Choukou chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
A short chapter, but I am happy you updated so soon :) Is it too soon to say that your story reminds me more of a book than a chaptered story online? I can't put my finger on it, but I think it might be the way you pace yourself and develop the characters. I hate when everything is thrown out all at once.
CelticX chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Another great chapter! I love the interaction between the characters and can't wait for your next update :)
Catanne chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
An awesome chapter once again, I was completely enthralled. I really do hope Grace figures out what happened to her powers soon. And from the sounds of it if Lassie's did become a private chef it would only be for one person. A very satisfying chapter, I'm looking forward to your next update please keep up the amazing work!
Catanne chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Awesome story! I was so excited when I found this story. It's wonderfully written and the plot so far is superb. I love the length and details in each chapter and enjoy the interactions of the characters. I serenely hope you keep up the great work. I'll be looking forward to your next update.
DefineVintage chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Oh dear not her powers! Are they completely gone or are they still faintly present? Anyway I love how the chemistry between lassie and grace is growing with every chapter!
Choukou chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
WHATTTTTT? You can't leave me at a cliffhanger like that!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
This is an great story. Please keep writing. This could be made into a series that people will pay for. The writing is up there with books that you have to buy.
Choukou chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
You're spoiling me. So many chapters in such a short time! But do please keep it up because I get so engrossed in this story :)