Reviews for Born To Fly
The Time Traveler chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
This is a good story you got here. It's not overly descriptive yet it's not too short either. It's pretty good, and I admit the storyline has some spark. Could use a little meat here and there but other than that it's pretty good! :)
NoAngelsWalking chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
Love it :D Although some how it seemed that the mission got exponentially easier after they rescued her from Orris. I'm glad you finished it with a happy ending though. If you do make a sequel to this, I'd love to read about the world of Aralia more.
KayMacD chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
Wow. I can't believe it's actually over. 0_0
Out of all the stories I've read and followed here, I'd say less than three of them have actually made it to the end. That in itself is a huge achievement, and I'm super glad you made it to the finish line. :D And while the hiatuses made it harder for me to remember everything, I think a hiatus is better than rushing it and burning yourself out.
The ending. :) I think it was cute, for the most part. The last line was really cool with the title and everything - they were "Born to Fly" so they flew. It brought everything back to home base. But I'm wondering what's gonna go down in Aralia. Is Astrid going to leave her former life forever? (I suppose it'd be hard living with wings in the normal world, but she'd have to visit her mom or something, right?) Is the civilization coming back? What happened to evil-man? And so on and so forth. I think a sequel would probably answer all those things, but perhaps some acknowledgement of questions unanswered would assure us that answers were coming. :D
Astrid and Zane...you know. ;) I think for me, I wouldn't have done it, because from what I can remember, they've only been dating for a few months, and it's her first time and all...but on the other hand, she did think she was dying, so...I'll accept that. :P
But I think it was really cute, too, how they both thought she was going to die and thinking about the future and all. :)
Overall, I really liked this story. It was humorous and fun, with a little romance and a little adventure thrown in. I really enjoyed reading it, and I do hope you'll do a sequel. :D Write on, curligurl. Write on. :)
KayMacD chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
DYING?!
Mragh! That cliffhanger! Why must you be so suspenseful?!
Does this mean Ava's been left behind?! Nooooooooooooooooooooo
Okay, I'm breathing. I'm good. :D
That moment when Zane saved Astrid was so cute and romantic and such! I only wish we could've seen their whole escape plan and whatnot, but I guess it doesn't really matter.
Oh, hey, are they going back for Ava?! Has anyone noticed she's gone yet?
Unless she's not gone...
Blargh! I just want you to update again! I liked this chapter! This chapter was good! (I'm also a little hyper, hence the exclamation points...!) UPDATE UBER SOON!
KayMacD chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
Whoa. That was unexpected. 0_0
I was like, "Oh no! He must really be evil, sent to capture Lindsey and bring her to Orris!"
But nope. They just fell in love. :P
That's super nice and everything. But you kinda scared me a little. :P
Yeah. :P There's not much more to say than that. Not much else really went on.
But the suspense is at optimum levels. So guuuurl, you betta type! :D Update soon!
kingofshadowsXrak chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
yay! you gave me a shout-out :oD, arigato. senpai. also gomen nasai for not reviewing sooner i just haven't the chance to. the story is coming along really well so far but all the hiatuses are stunting its growth :o(. you should get on it right away! :o)
kingofshadowsXrak chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
welp im caught up yet again after such a long hiatus its really good curli you really need to update it more
KayMacD chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
Hurray! Update! (That Sims! It is the death of us all!)
I thought it was all really good, as usual. I'm glad you updated.
I did kind of notice a lack of clarity in some places. It was HIM. Who? We need to find IT. Find what? And then specifity, too. It could use a bit more elaboration, even with the things that seem automatically clear. He seemed different. How? I felt scared. How scared? I slipped out undetected. Why? How did you feel? What triggered that emotion? Stuff like that.
But other than that, I liked it. I really hope you update soon! (Resist the Sims! It shall torture you with an addictive death!)
NoAngelsWalking chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
Aww! Their mission just got crazy harder even though it was nearly impossible in the first place! Why must the shadows be on evil's side?! They can be good too! I hope you update again soon, your story really is just that awesomely readable.
NoAngelsWalking chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
Your story is really really good. And NaNoWriMo rocks :D especially since it prompted you to write this. I hope you continue it!
KayMacD chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Yay! Welcome back! I missed you!
I enjoyed seeing Lindsey in the beginning. It reminded me of my own troubled mind... :P
Watch out for that change of view, though! There should be a space-holder or something, just so I know where it's changing without doubling back. :)
Lindsey sounds sad when it's her point of view. Not quite as humorous as usual. It kinda shows her inner turmoil. :)
Hurray! Third-wheel for the win!
As for the Gothic getup: nothing hides better in the dark than a girl dressed in black. :D
Update super soon! (Oh, and thanks for not pulling an April Fool's joke...that would've been a let down. :D)
kingofshadowsXrak chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
ARRRGGGHHH, cliff-hanger now im going to be wondering how the next events are going to play out and plz update more often youre killing me with the consant hiatus breaks also im working on idea for my first story!u
WhiteWolfWoman chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Right... This isn't the first time I've wanted to wring a fictional character's neck. Orris is a first-class $$hole!
Keep up the great chapters!
kingofshadowsXrak chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Thank gog(homestuck) you're back I felt like I was goin to die if you didnt update, so when i get an email in the morning/ish time i almost SQUEALED, (still male and shameless) after this more updates, plz? :'o(
True Talker chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
I am curious about their adventure. Reading this makes me think. Really.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »