Reviews for Living On Earth
H. Meadows chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Still loving it. GLad I didn't stop reading after chapter one! Hahha Update soon!
H. Meadows chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Loving Edith's personality development!
H. Meadows chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Keeps getting better and better!
H. Meadows chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I Like chapter two much better. The flow is easy and simple. It doesn't seem choppy at all. I like Daniel and I'm glad for some explanation of why Edith is on earth and where she came from. I like her hesitance to be human now that she isnt high on pain killers and knows real pain. Her interaction with Daniel is smooth and not forced.
H. Meadows chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Hi I saw your post on a forum about needing reviews so...here I am!

I'm loving this idea so far, but Edith doesn't really to seem to have much of a personality. Maybe that will change as I read on, though. I would also like to see some explanation for what she is and why in the beginning because otherwise, it's just kind of confusing.

Another thing I've really noticed is that nearly every sentence begins with "I" or "My" and that makes it a little hard to follow and breaks up the flow of the story. It all seems forced.

Maybe a little more color to the story, as in, more metaphors, similes, etc. I'm a metaphor whore so I always catch these kinds of things.

Other than that, there are few grammatical errors, which is always good to see. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of the story and how it pans out.
raykay8001 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Yesssshhhh... I am LOVING this story! Please continue!
Luna's Child chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Well, that's awkward, sharing a dorm with the person who rammed into you on the street, and it's a guy! I thought university dorms were supposed to be girl-girl and boy-boy? Oh well. Great chapter, I have been waiting for this for so long. Please update!
Luna's Child chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
This was a very interesting, and unique story. You described the transition very well. I can't wait to read more.
Zee chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Amazing story! I've read a lot of stories about creatures or advanced species from far off galaxies, but quite honestly, I love yours the most. Your characters are very well structured and enjoyable to read about! :)

I love the idea that you've thought everything through before you began to write the story. Or well, at least I think you seem to have given the history quite a thought. I like the story about the gold atmosphere, it's a refreshing change. I also loved it when you talked about the punk hairstyle defying gravity. I've never really thought of something like that. Your writing is perfect for your character since she's experiencing everything for the first time, therefore, you have quite an innocent take on our surroundings.

Occasional spelling mistakes, but considering there's only a few, it's all right! Great job other than that and please do continue writing. It's a pleasure to read your story :)

P.S Sorry for the long review. I tend to talk too much.
P.P.S Looking forward to the new chapter! :)