Reviews for Run of the Mill
Ney13 chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Thanks for starting the petition. I'm worried about my story, so thanks:)
3rd Bookworm chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Ahhh that's cute
conti siegel chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
I love it! So now update!
Lily806 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
I like your story, I just finished reading this chapter and it is very well written. I really like the story.
3rd Bookworm chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
ooo, and the plot thickens, like pizza dough, ok that was a lame joke, point is awesome chap update soon pls
Brightyellow chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Your story is brilliant.
The charcters made me smile and the realism is just as i like it. I have dozens of questions from these chapters that I've read. How old is Holly? What will happen next? How will Luke's character change? Etc.
I hope you follow through and finish this story as if is just amazing or maybe as Hatchet would say 'shit-tastic!'
RT13 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
wow. i love it! found this on the tumblr under the lights and glad i did :P
i love Hatchet's character as a sarcastic, blunt, ever swearing teenager with a slight dark history. He reminds me of myself and a few of my not quite sane friends. Luke's character is interesting as well, and the way you made his speech all proper with no contractions, though a little robotic and slightly awkward to read for me, really helps emphasize his character of a proper, sheltered rich kid.
There are a few places where the word flow is a bit awkward because of a slight misspelling that is easily fixed with an extra proofread but otherwise doesn't take away from the story. example: last line of this chapter "a single thought resonated in him mind" and i think there was one or two in the first two chapters as well.
Wow that was long... anyway i honestly really like it so far so update soon! :D
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
YAY! We have a defeat! They're getting on with each other! Awesome! Let's hope he does stop acting like a princess eventually... Seriously, who doesn't want to hang out at a pancake place all day?! HEAVEN. This was an amazingly written chapter and I can't wait for chapter seven :D
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
N'aw, I'm glad they're making an effort with each other... slightly. What a toss pot of a landlord... Let's see what comes from this! :)
Amy90 chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Cool chapter! :D Keep going and update soon (pleeeeze)! Can't wait.
3rd Bookworm chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
It was a good chapter though
3rd Bookworm chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Please update soon.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
I ADORE HATCHET. WHY IS THERE NOT A HATCHET IN MY LIFE?! I mean, come on! The dude has a super cool and quirky name, he's a barrel of laughs and I just want to keep him in my back pocket!

Right, enough falling in love with your fictional characters (because seriously, I don't need to fall for any more of those...), this story is simply getting better and better! I can't wait for the characters to interact more, or to see what Holly has planned for dinner. I'm sure they're all going to be great friends and have awesome adventures together.

CHAPTER FIVE SOON, PLEASE?!
Amy90 chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
I LOOOOVE Hatchet, he's just hilarious! :DDDD
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Great story so far! I hop holly and luke become bf and gf!