Reviews for Forever
ZChan-Kerokero chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
That was pretty. I feel like crying but I don't know for what feeling they are for
Aletiah chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I love this! So beautiful and sad. I'm sorry this is such a short review, I'm a bit tired at the moment, but I love the way you write and everything about it. Though I wish for a happy ending for Ezra and Mateo, but maybe they will meet again someday.
PenguinHearts chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Obviously, this story will turn out to be amazing. I just know it. Your writing is so beautiful and you're so talented. Keep writing! 3
JHeartbreak chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I like "I imagined his autumn gold hair smelled of summer meadows and his lips were are soft as rain", because it could have been the worst of purple prose but instead it filled out the story in just the right way.

It's funny that I read this now: just last night there was so much thunder and lightning (which we never get here) and sometimes the thunder was so loud and close it made the windows shudder. Man, and the raindrops were the size of slugs.

I wonder why you set this in America? But it doesn't really matter because it worked out right. I liked the setting too, it felt good.

My favourite thing is the hangout with Luca afterwards but please - please - cut out that last sentence
GreenGrass1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Lovely story. A little sad because Ezra had to move but it's not completely sad as Mateo changed and became more optimistic at the end I suppose. Enjoyable read.
Stahlut chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was beautiful, and that's pretty much the only way I can think of to describe it. It touched my heart in a weird way, and it made me happy and sad at the same time when I read it. Thank you for writing something so wonderful!
Still Season chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow. This was...amazing.

At the beginning, where Mateo says 'I don't think I should go to school today.' How he said it to try to get a eaction from his mother, even though he knew, deep down, that she wouldn't react. That was pretty much a sucker punch straight to the gut. Dialogue like this puts us in the mind of yor characters and akes me feel lke I know exactly who Mateo is, even though he was just introdued.

You are great at captivating your audience so that the never want the story to end. I now I didn't. I wanted it to go on forever, which is exactly why I admire your writing so much. Now, I'm going to go read this about five more times :3
DawnSister chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
OMG. That's all I can say really. You just know how to build a character without us even knowing you ahve done it and suddenly we're caring about what they are thinking and feeling and seeing and doing and needing without knowing where in the story it happened.

I love this so much, I can almost taste the storm myself as you describe it. I feel so excited for Mateo when Luca asked him to come over and then that twist, and that gut wrenching realisation that the one he really likes is Ezra and he will never see him again.

And then that last part, where he gets what he wanted in the end: for his mum to care as she strokes his hair while he cries. I cried.

Your stories always make me want to carry them on in my head, you already know this but this one has done it again. I want to know what happens next. I want to know if Mateo and Ezra ever meet again. I want to know if he gets over it and finds happiness with someone else. The way you write this makes me care about what happens.

Lovely, just lovely,

DS
goudacheese chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is. I think this is my new favorite thing, like, ever. I'm going to read it for the rest of my life. First of all I really love every single name in this story? Actually, now that I think about it, I love all the names of your characters. I don't know. Is that even relevant? I just wanted to let you know.

I think I just sound like a broken record whenever I review you telling you how much I love the way you write, but I really do. Like, whenever I start reading I just can't stop and then it ends and I want more because I could read your stuff forever. Everything is just so - I dunno, you make all the emotions so beautiful and sensual and poetic, like, you make life poetic. And it's. amazing. I wish I could write so lyrically.

And I love, love, love your characterization, the way you get into your characters' heads so easily and make us, the readers, understand them. I feel like I've known everyone in this story forever now even if it's a one-shot that I've only just now read. I love the relationship between Mateo and Ezra, their dynamic, and just. Just keep writing forever, okay? Okay. I'm just. going to go reread this now.
XScarletX chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. Please continue this soon, I'm dying to find about more about Ezra.
Lencionim chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
You have a very descriptive writing style, which I like. I do think it needs another proofread, though, because I noticed a few verbs in the wrong tense and things like that.

You've got a very good grasp of character, which is refreshing. I like the dynamic between the two main characters and the fact that it was borderline predictable but not overly so, which makes the whole thing a bit more realistic than most of the stuff I read here.

Nice conclusive ending.