Reviews for The G Word
alatum Cloud chapter 15 . 2/25
OMG, is Ben trapped in a closet? Oh, I just got that. I literally thought he was trapped in a closet. Anyway, I've always loved this story.
Kieran-95 chapter 15 . 2/25
Hey! Thank you for updating, is forgotten how good this story was:) continue the good work and I'll be waiting for the next chapter:)
Belle chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
I hope Hajime is alright, and is this the first time you told us his last name? I'm pretty sure it is. c
GremlinGirl1 chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO I won't accept this. I'm dying inside. Hajime can't die. He just can't. I'm crying, literally. Why do you do this? Update soon, I can't handle this.
PET chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
This chapter was nice, there wasn't unnecessary scenes, IMO. Can't wait reading the next chapter.
alatum Cloud chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
I'm already signed in? I didn't think I was, but oh well. I really hope Hajime is alright. I can also see this story ending soon. But who knows, you might pull a fast one on us, and make them have to find proof. You know, if he's the murderer.
Kieran-95 chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Wow. first time in a while that a story has effected me like this. when I read the last line, my heart stopped for a second. This story is so good, and well written too! not many stories have a good plot and are well written these days :P. Thank you for writing this story
GremlinGirl1 chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
Sorry about your computer troubles. That must have really sucked. I'm glad you updated, and it really was an amazing chapter. It was very intense, especially when the operator could actually hear Jonathan over the phone. Update soon, love. I'll be waiting anxiously.
Tsuki Armageddon chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
I just started reading this and now I'm here at the latest chapter and on the edge of my seat. Great story
Belle chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
The second I got home, I'm like, let's check shady's page. Because she's bound to have written something in the place she's in. Anyway. Cody! I love you. Please be okay.
BloodyCookie chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
Yay! An update! I was worried you had given up, it took you a while to update.
Anyways Im thinking that hajime is the killer. :) Just guessing but its a possibility. I think
alatum Cloud chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
I love Cody. He's the beauty in an ugly world. Tio is lucky to have him. If Cody was my son, I'd stalk him day and night to protect him from harm. I love Cody so much. If only he was real, and not gay. But even if he was real, I wouldn't make a move. He and Tio belong together. Did you know that apparently Tio is spelled wrong? I am so sorry. I should really be talking about Toby and Jonathan. I love Jonathan's laugh. I swear that when I read the part when Toby was talking to Hajime, I heard his delicate laugh right along with them. Hmm...apparently Hajime is spelled wrong as well. Well, I I hope I hear Jonathan's laugh tonight, so I may sleep a a beautiful sleep.
lovesyoumore chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
I loved the chapter! Can't wait for more:)
Talysse chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
So sad if Jonathan and Toby aren't together! Why? èé
He can't see other dead?
GremlinGirl1 chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Oh my gosh. None of my questions are answered yet! Ah! Please update soon.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »