Reviews for The G Word
Completely-Kieran chapter 12 . 1/11
Wow. first time in a while that a story has effected me like this. when I read the last line, my heart stopped for a second. This story is so good, and well written too! not many stories have a good plot and are well written these days :P. Thank you for writing this story
GremlinGirl1 chapter 12 . 1/3
Sorry about your computer troubles. That must have really sucked. I'm glad you updated, and it really was an amazing chapter. It was very intense, especially when the operator could actually hear Jonathan over the phone. Update soon, love. I'll be waiting anxiously.
Tsuki Armageddon chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
I just started reading this and now I'm here at the latest chapter and on the edge of my seat. Great story
Belle chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
The second I got home, I'm like, let's check shady's page. Because she's bound to have written something in the place she's in. Anyway. Cody! I love you. Please be okay.
BloodyCookie chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
Yay! An update! I was worried you had given up, it took you a while to update.
Anyways Im thinking that hajime is the killer. :) Just guessing but its a possibility. I think
alatum Cloud chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
I love Cody. He's the beauty in an ugly world. Tio is lucky to have him. If Cody was my son, I'd stalk him day and night to protect him from harm. I love Cody so much. If only he was real, and not gay. But even if he was real, I wouldn't make a move. He and Tio belong together. Did you know that apparently Tio is spelled wrong? I am so sorry. I should really be talking about Toby and Jonathan. I love Jonathan's laugh. I swear that when I read the part when Toby was talking to Hajime, I heard his delicate laugh right along with them. Hmm...apparently Hajime is spelled wrong as well. Well, I I hope I hear Jonathan's laugh tonight, so I may sleep a a beautiful sleep.
lovesyoumore chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
I loved the chapter! Can't wait for more:)
Talysse chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
So sad if Jonathan and Toby aren't together! Why? èé
He can't see other dead?
GremlinGirl1 chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Oh my gosh. None of my questions are answered yet! Ah! Please update soon.
BloodyCookie chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Codys important? hes not the killer is he?
True Talker chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Actually I found this chapter to be good in the way that you were explaining details about Jonathan and Cody.
BloodyCookie chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Please update soon!
AudenJayy chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
I am loving this. So many twists. This is like Pretty Little Liars And Twisted except
It's more ghostly. OMFG its so good!
BloodyCookie chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
I approve of gays! And I could totally see jonothan and toby ending up together /3
GremlinGirl1 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Oh my god, another murder. I did NOT see that coming. You have to update soon or I'm going to go mad. I need to know who's doing this! You're story is supremely awesome!
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »