Reviews for The G Word
GlitterIsTheCure chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
Okay I had the GREATEST theory ever and I must share it with you;

Since, like, chapter seven I thought that Cody had killed all those boys. The reason being (it was pretty obvious he had a thing for that friend of his hehe) he was so ashamed of being gay, because his father was such a humongous homophobe, that he developed another personality or something. And that second personality came to light when he felt ashamed for spending time with that guy (I honestly can't remember his boy toy's name oops) or when his father beat him. Except that personality was shaped by his father's abuse, and sort of became a homophobic, self loathing, hatred filled personality of sorts as well. Thus killing all of those boys close to his own age. I thought I had it totally figured out, but I was sadly mistaken DAMNIT. Oh well. This was a great chapter; I read all 16 in a day cause I've read all of your other stories (except for the ones way way way back, and the one about the two princes. I'll get to it though cause wolves and leopards are cool) and I was like, "eh, what the hell. Got nothing else on my to-do-list exCEPT FOR FINALS." Anyway, thanks for the awesome story! Can't wait to see how it ends, but by all means, NO RUSH.
a-foolishmortal chapter 16 . 6/21/2015
Oh my gosh. I love this story so much. You're such an amazing writer. I can't believe we finally know who the killer is. Update, please? I really wanna read more.
GlitterIsTheCure chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
The G-Word? More like Plot Twist Out Of Fucking Nowhere. Shit just hit the fan with that one. Jesus. The feels tho
4everMagic chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
just started reading this and it is amazing
gege chapter 16 . 5/7/2015
This story never ceases. to amze me
alatum Cloud chapter 15 . 2/25/2015
OMG, is Ben trapped in a closet? Oh, I just got that. I literally thought he was trapped in a closet. Anyway, I've always loved this story.
Kieran-95 chapter 15 . 2/25/2015
Hey! Thank you for updating, is forgotten how good this story was:) continue the good work and I'll be waiting for the next chapter:)
Belle chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
I hope Hajime is alright, and is this the first time you told us his last name? I'm pretty sure it is. c
a-foolishmortal chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO I won't accept this. I'm dying inside. Hajime can't die. He just can't. I'm crying, literally. Why do you do this? Update soon, I can't handle this.
PET chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
This chapter was nice, there wasn't unnecessary scenes, IMO. Can't wait reading the next chapter.
alatum Cloud chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
I'm already signed in? I didn't think I was, but oh well. I really hope Hajime is alright. I can also see this story ending soon. But who knows, you might pull a fast one on us, and make them have to find proof. You know, if he's the murderer.
Kieran-95 chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Wow. first time in a while that a story has effected me like this. when I read the last line, my heart stopped for a second. This story is so good, and well written too! not many stories have a good plot and are well written these days :P. Thank you for writing this story
a-foolishmortal chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
Sorry about your computer troubles. That must have really sucked. I'm glad you updated, and it really was an amazing chapter. It was very intense, especially when the operator could actually hear Jonathan over the phone. Update soon, love. I'll be waiting anxiously.
Tsuki Armageddon chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
I just started reading this and now I'm here at the latest chapter and on the edge of my seat. Great story
Belle chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
The second I got home, I'm like, let's check shady's page. Because she's bound to have written something in the place she's in. Anyway. Cody! I love you. Please be okay.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »