Reviews for The End?
GinBrat chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That was the greatest chain of one-shots ever!
Come At Me Bro321 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I just finished this whole series! oh my god, i dont want it to end! that was amazing!
rdemon chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I like Ben, a lot.
Satirical-Rogue1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh my God! I literally just read all of your Jason/Tommy stories, and they're really really good! You didn't give loads of information on the characters, but I still thought I knew them, in a way. And I'll admit I teared up a bit at Tommy's graduation speech.
Thank you for existing, lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Noooooo!
True Talker chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I was actually WORRIED that this meant something else. Yes, I actually was - I liked this it was sad that the group of friends went their separate ways however I did like the way that you had written this and parts of it had made me laugh. WOW, it's late. THANK YOU.
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I really really love this story and just thinking this would be the last one made reading it so much sadder that I actually shed a few tears during it. And just so toy have my opinion, if you want to leave it off here I'm okay with that cuz at least it has a happy ending where it's at BUT, I would really really love to read more. Maybe a few where there's a year between each one. And hopefully we could get an actual wedding for one of them and MAYBE they could adopt or something at like 23-25. I don't think it should continue past their mid twenties though. Just enough for that last open endings. Either way I love this so so so so much and can't wait to see what you decide. I do love this current ending though, too. So whatever you want. Thanx, bye!