Reviews for All Guys Are Frogs
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Such a great chapter I loved it a heap and I'm so glad to be reading this story again! Please update soon :)
StormWarning18 chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
ok i love your story .please keep updating i cant wait for the next chapter.
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Please update! I know you only updated recently but PLEASE I BEG YOU! I read this story all in one day, less then a day to be honest. Anyway I LOVE this story! :) Can't wait for more, so glad I read it.
thetasteofsun chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Yay! I love this development and I'm so happy you so you know there are a few grammar mistakes here and there like the constant switching of tenses in about the middle of the chapter.
donfearsnothing chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Great story. I look forward to reading more!
Elusive Lucidity chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
*_*

Just finished reading till chapter 6! I like like like Cal!
Please update really soon! :)

-EL
deadkitty1 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Wooh! I love that quote: "I know how a girl looks after she actually enjoys a kiss." That's utter genius! :D

I do have to say she got over being mad at Cal really fast. I wish I knew why though... I'm guessing it had to do with what he said and helping her but I thought that's why she was mad at him in the first place, because he was pushing his butt into her business. I don't know... I'm overthinking it, aren't I? I tend to do that.
thetasteofsun chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I laughed out loud at this chapter! So awkward when she turned around and Cal was there! The ending...I am soooo on the edge.
VeronicaBookLover chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
OMG! I have to know what's going to happen! I seriously can't wait! It's so sweet and funny. When Karen turned around and found Cal behind her-Oh God, that is comedy gold! I was laughing like a lunatic for like ten mins and my sister was staring at me like a crazy person! Gosh, I love your story! :)
deadkitty1 chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
This looks like a fun read. I just think it needs to be more than just dialogue but otherwise, interesting story. :)
VeronicaBookLover chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
You have to update! I wanna know what happens! I really like you're story! :DDDD
bibliotaku748 chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Ahhh! You're always leaving off on the good parts. Say, any part? Anywho, please update soon (even if you just did) with a super long chapter that will leave me begging for more. )
bibliotaku748 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Aw, I like Cal. 3 I appreciate the quick update, would you mind doing it again? ;)
Ari091 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I am liking this story so far, can't wait for more.