Reviews for Bump and Grind
animeskullgirl16 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
This was cute :3 I'm glad they didn't break up :) and Zander's roommate is really nice :3 great story!
DawnSister chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Aw, I'm so glad they got things sorted out, I was worried. Yay for Anderson, but now I need to know more about him, is there going to be anything about his confusedness as a spin off perhaps?

Any way, good one and now for the one shot,

DS
ilsa chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Tweets only have 140 characters available...I don't know how they had that fight on Twitter.
RaeAnnLove chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
This was very sweet I just adore when you write with this couple. This was definately a great read! I can't wait for more. 3
Cheryl chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Aww! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story.
The Infinity chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
WHEEEEW. I was seriously freaking out there for a minute.

"No this can't end bad! She won't write another sad one... She did that once and she won't do it again... I CAN'T HANDLE ANOTHER ZANSTAN BREAKUP!"

Ohmygods. Don't scare me like that!

I still love you. And Zanstan. I eagerly await another story! ;D

Much love!
Lil' Monster
katelyn mason chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
fun :) looking forward to chapter 2
Adri2193 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Aww, poor Zan! :D I wish i could hug him, i bet he's be squish!
CurryBunChan chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
oooooo, bad Zander(;. when i saw the desc. for this i was like :O. i honestly thought Tristin would be the one to do something like this but i was obviously wrong. cant wait to read the second chapter3
DawnSister chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Oh hell, Tristan's gonna hear because it's such a small world when it comes to Twitter and Facebook for that matter. I am so looking forward to the Twitter thing tomorrow. I hope I don't miss it because I live in a different time to you.
Methinks that Zander thinking he didn't do anything wrong will not be enough for Tristan when he hears or sees what went on. One photo of that grind will be enough to set off a humdinger of an argument.
I do think that Zander's roommate would have to come from a different planet to not have even a little inkling that Zander is gay. Also, Zander not realizing that his roommate was going to the same party makes him pretty unobservant too.

Is it Anderson that spills the beans to Tristan albeit accidentally, because he doesn't actually know Tristan. or does he? The plot thickens. I'm just too excited,

DS
The Infinity chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Ah HEEEEEELL no.

He better keep his goddamn hands OFF. Zander is TAKEN.

Hell no.

I am extremely frustrated, in case you didn't notice. Zander would never cheat on Tristan though. RIGHT?!

Of course he wouldn't. Because I would die if one of them EVER did something like that.

I am a little pissed at Mr. Wandering Hands AND Mr. Zander.

But I can't wait for Part 2. That's just how much I love these stories.

Much love!