Reviews for A New Life
macy8 chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
this is great so far
macy8 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
wow this allready has drawn me in
Requiem in the Night chapter 27 . 4/16/2013
Nice ending. I like how it seems to parallel the beginning in the sense that she's "off to start anew," just as she started anew from her old life earlier on. A very good, solid ending. And sad. But I can't be too sad, unfortunately... because the sequel's up! Haha.

So, I have to say, taking an overall look at the story, good job. You didn't take the really easy routes with anyone; you showed quite a bit of internal struggle and made the characters feel real, which I appreciated. And I really like Chace and Alicia... Chalicia. Jeez, I still adore that name, haha. Well, on to the sequel!
ALovelyAsianxx chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
Holy crap, I was so worried that they would end in a fight or some other awful cliffhanger ending that I would detest. But that actually ended really well! Ah, so so sad. But really, that was just perf. I'm Su excited to start the sequel now! ALR, here I come(:
Requiem in the Night chapter 26 . 3/16/2013
So, wow. Good job with the chapter. I'm grateful those two didn't do something too much and end up regretting it in the morning (somehow). And I'm on the same page with Alicia... He said it wasn't important? Sad... Haha. Well, anyway, good job, good luck, and I'm looking forward to what's ahead.
CubiaK chapter 26 . 3/13/2013
Crying! :( I can't believe that ending, so sad! Please upload the next chapter as soon as it's ready :)
DinaK chapter 26 . 3/10/2013
I cannot express how much I've been waiting for this chapter! Finally! It was amazing, by the way.
And it's ending? So soon? *sobs* And THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL?! *victory dance*
Can't wait for the next!
ALovelyAsianxx chapter 26 . 3/9/2013
Ah oh my gosh they're so cute together! Ah and I can't believe how close they got... They have a lot of control to stop it after going so far, you know. Good for them(: and uh. That was hilarious when Gabrielle walked in(;
Oh my poo. I can't wait for this. ONE MORE CHAPTER. HOLY CRAP. :D
This is fantastic. Just so you know. And you're writing is improving so much!(: keep it up homie(:
Requiem in the Night chapter 25 . 2/4/2013
So, my apologies on the lack of reviewing, but I did catch up! God, AP classes suck. Haha. Well, I'm definitely enjoying and stoked for the end and sequel. I'm impressed, for one thing, because I know how tempting it is to just stick the characters together and have them stay and write all the cute, lovey-dovey scenes. But you did have them break up, and I appreciate that; in fact, I really appreciate you as the writer for not making it cliched. Great job; I'm proud of you. :)
ThisIsRealLife101 chapter 25 . 2/4/2013
Did I miss something? WHY IS HE BREAKING UP WITH HER! OMG!
ALovelyAsianxx chapter 25 . 2/3/2013
I knew she would want to go live with her aunt! Good job Alicia. And I'm glad she's friends with Josh(: oh man. Come on Chace. Don't be a butthead! What the heck. Aahhh I'm so excited for the sequel! *girlish squeal* is this one gonna end on a sad note?): please no. I would cry. :c
Guest chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
She doesn't mean it -
Mimer Limer chapter 24 . 1/15/2013
Awesome chapter Darling hehe well thank you for updating. I can't wait till your next chapter
ALovelyAsianxx chapter 24 . 1/13/2013
Aw I'm so glad she's patching things up with Josh(:(: CHALICIA? THAT IS SO CUTE. LIKE STOP. :D
And Emily): That was so sad. I literally almost started crying. Psh, Alicia needs her just as much as she needs her. I can see why she would be so mad though. That would be such an awful feeling... like you're only the backup/replacement/whatever people are using you for. Well I love her, and that's all that matters! Oh and that Chace loves her and they're gonna get married and have beautiful babies, but you know, whatever.(;
Ah I love them together. Chalicia (hehehe) is so cuuuute. I love them(: YAY! He's so smart! And selfless. And just perfect. a;lskg hqekjg hapiogh Ok I loved this chapter(: And I can't wait until the next one! O: Update soon my friend(:
ALovelyAsianxx chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
Wow. This review is so late. I'm sorry! Ok. Wow. I looove that you explained what really happened that night. I didn't realize how much I actually wanted to know! And Ali was so vulnerable... It's kind of adorable, really(: oh and I'm glad she's sorting things out with josh. It shows what kind of people her and Chace are. And Carson! Nooooo!): that was awful. Dang chace and his big mouth. I wish she woulda been more understanding/: and just when she and ali were beginning to get along!): anyway. Sorry again for the late review.. I look forward to the next chappie! :D
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »