Reviews for Scheherazade
WritersRule chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Ah, man, this was good, though weird. Pretty well-written, except sometimes your tense jumped around from past to present and I wasn't quite sure what one it was supposed to be. Also, content-wise, I thought Tanya would have thought a little more about her decision after her dream; or, I guess, the transition from her nightmare to her date.

But otherwise, very nice.
Maverick Maltese chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Chills! This is a lovely short story. The pacing was timed very well-brisk enough to maintain an informative momentum while being strung along by the hair-raising mystery about her parents. Brava. I must admit that I read this story because the Midsummer rewrite is not yet up; however, I am very glad that I clicked on this one. Creepy yet enthralling! Haha. Lastly, I shall submit to you some anti-writers block energy via Internet in the hopes that your rewrite shall come out soon.
Vere D. Lee chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was crazy!
I could easily tell it was well written with enough description to set the scene but not boggle down the story and natural dialog that made me smile at times. It started out so sweet and innocent, but being a thriller i knew something deplorable would happen and i didn't want it to come to. The twist at the end made me want to quit. Just an amazing story, and i couldn't find anything major to nitpick so great job!

However in this part: (...with a few select items unmentionables left hanging off of one of the lamps.) Are u sure 'items' should be in there?