Reviews for The A Dimension Chronicles: The Mist
The Peaceful Osmathus chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
OMG I can't believe it. I'm so stupid. I had to approve all of these reviews and I didn't earlier so I didn't see them!
Thank you so much, guys, I really appreciate it.
DANA: Thanks for the suggestions. And umm... I didn't really know that Aphrodite had a nickname... I just named her after a stage in a video game called "The Cyprus Arena." :P
Thu: Yeah, it's hear. I will check for grammatical errors at the end. :)
Danaaa chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
If you can see this type me an email saying "Singing happy rivers gurgle silently. I can see your Fictionpress comment". :P just an experiment.

Anyway, I thought Rilora wouldn't immediately say "I'm Rilora, a fluttering fairy!" . Maybe she might say "I'm Rilora, don't you see me... blah blah blah" and then Adelina is confused and asks again, "What exactly are you?" and Rilora then acts surprised as if Adelina already knew and says something like "Why, I'm a fluttering fairy of course!" etc.

Dana!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
"Lina, don't go around blurting stuff out my mother doesn't want to here!" Ophelia whispers loudly. The here is suppose to be hear, I think. Very good story.
Thu
DANA chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Just curious, did you name Queen Cypris after Aphrodite's nickname?
DANA chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I think it was kind of unnecessary when Ophelia kept countering Lina's words (ex. "What did you do this time, Lina? Sneak off without your mom's permission? Again?" and "You find a lot of things") because Ophelia was Lina's best friend, you know? But if you really want to maybe you should add in that Ophelia was kind of distracted, because that's what she seems like.
DANA chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I think that Adelina shouldn't be so quick to think that "Aberson couldn't take it. There were already people living here!" I think it would be more convincing if Adelina was speechless, Nathan got annoyed but kept explaining, etc. until Adelina's brain clicks and she starts running back to help, but Nathan says "don't go" because he needs more information about Aberson to tell HIS parents. So then like the Opening Ceremonies is almost ending, and BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Sandwich Alien chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
OMGGGG. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! :P
Thu Vu chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
You arre such a good writer Theresa!