Reviews for The Housemates
NightlyDreamer chapter 28 . 6/14/2013
I loved this! So adorable. Yes, everyone loves fluff! Especially me. :3
Aura-Sama chapter 28 . 6/14/2013
Yayyyyy, FINALLY! Such a good chapter, I can't wait for the next one!
Sara chapter 27 . 6/12/2013
OMG PLEASE PUT YOUR STORY ON WATTPAD
GermanSam chapter 27 . 6/9/2013
Hey. I’m reviewing this while I’m mad at you. That’s right. You’re spending the night at Lupes’s house and you didn’t take your laptop, meaning you will not be chatting with me tonight. And you’re ruining my nightly routine, and then you said you weren’t sorry. You jerk. So now I’m not going to talk to you at all tonight. That’s right burn.

This doesn’t count because we’re not talking. I’m writing this now and you’re reading it later. It’s not the same so it doesn’t count. You jerk.

Since I’m ahead of all of my nightly duties such as editing (and I am ahead, you jerk) and doing my queue. It’s like the first time forever and I can’t even share it with you and you don’t even care because you’re hanging out with your real friends like they totally matter. Geez. Selfish.

So let’s see how much angrier I can get at you by reading this, shall we?

I’m used to writing this in an email and went to switch tabs rather than switch windows. It’s nice to have

Word again. I can include word count now! WOO!

But anyway, I’ve read the first little second and I noticed the chapter title. I don’t think I’m going to like where this is going.

Is Blake not like Vampire Sims? He can’t use an umbrella or something to hide from the sun? Does it immediately hurt him or take a few minutes to settle in? Questions about vampires.

I thought we were having a flashback for a few minutes there with the “dad” thing. I thought this was about to get sad. But nope, it’s just the crazy people.

Lulz. Puppy.

I imagine Issac from Teen Wolf as Richard for some reason. Maybe because he’s kind of the baby werewolf and you think he’s “adorable”. So I just saw the word “puppy” which I associate with “adorable” and that’s how that came about.

I will never remember that Desmond is British. What’s up with him and Kate? Is she still even in the house? She kind of had a big role in the house before. Now, she’s hardly there or pushed to the back. You’d think that if Ellie and Noah are concerned about their mates that Desmond would share a few concerns for the girl he’s dating (hooking up with? I don’t know. Address that!).

I thought she already knew she was the Alpha? I’m confused on why this is a big discovery.

This seems odd that it didn’t occur to her. She knew she was an alpha like two chapters ago when she bit Richard, so like, duh, she’s stronger.

It was just like “Desmond, Desmond, Desmond. Look. I did a thing. Okay. Yeah. Go to sleep again. Bye.”

Now that’s she’s alpha and she’s even more powerful, shouldn’t her attraction to Jasper be like ten times what it is? Like she should just hear him breathing from like a block away or just want to jump his bones at random times like when she’s making a sandwich or going to check the mail or biting off the head of one of the hunters or something.

RICHARD ALREADY KNOWS NOAH. AND HE DOES KIND OF LIKE YOU… I THINK! Gah, oblivious characters.

You know Ellie. Take your own damn advice and make Jellie happen! DO IT!

Why aren’t they just together and happy and good to go? Right. Because their author is mean and doesn’t want to talk to me and I see how it is.

They are like teenagers. Noah there are people trying to kill you. Richard is not going to flirt with you. Plus he was an awkward human before he became not a human.

It will go to complete shit, Noah. It will. And not because of the gods but because of fate. (10 points to me for that pun, thank you.)

Seriously, Ellie. Don’t let the power go to your head! She could kill him. Could she bit him? Could that happen?

Oh, snow. Right. Weather.

Interesting plot developing stuff. Ellie can fight even if she hasn’t mastered it yet. It’s weird that Richard is a werewolf. I don’t think I’ll ever be used to it.

Do you ever wonder if you hadn’t gotten cancer and had finished this story when you had wanted to how the story would’ve turned out? Because if I had finished HBA before NaNo was over, it would’ve been way weird.

And you probably won’t see this until tomorrow so enjoy your time with your “real friends” and not in your house while you can. I know you appreciate that but still…selfish. I’m not going to tell you about this review and you better see this tomorrow, because if you see it tonight then why the HELL AREN’T YOU TALKING TO ME ON FACEBOOK? HOW DO I GET THROUGH THE DAY NOT TALKING TO YOU? JERK.

But whatever. Fine. Be selfish. Leave me alone. I’m just going to go now and take a shower then help my dad with his homework (sigh) and maybe work on a chapter of my own. Which you won’t read because you’re with your “real friends”.

Yeah, that’s right. I’m going to continue to be mad at you and just for that, I’m not going to talk to you one night to screw up your nightly routine. But you won’t know what night, it’ll just happen. So…ha! Take that.

I’ll see myself out now.

Word count: 915
The Perfectly Imperfect One chapter 27 . 6/9/2013
So good!
Nitewrite chapter 27 . 6/8/2013
"'Do you think we can possibly get happy endings?'" Oh lord. If you kill them I might come after you. :P (Not really, you're the author, you do what you want.) Great chapter. The end part was fun, but it was a little confusing. Was Elli a wolf or halfway wolf or something?
Kara P chapter 26 . 5/29/2013
Great chapter! :D
GermanSam chapter 26 . 5/23/2013
Yeah it took you an hour to see the review and it was because I cracked and told you about it because you were bored. So yeah, my bad.
GermanSam chapter 26 . 5/23/2013
I'm reviewing because what the hell? Didn't see this coming, huh? Because I said I would review tomorrow but here is the deal. I'm not going to tell you I'm reviewing now even though I'm chatting with you on FB currently so you might actually get this tomorrow but for the record, I did this today, the day you uploaded this, which I simultaneously hate and love you for because...yeah. Exactly. Go you for being productive and stuff though.

So I just spent the week with you because of Cece's graduation and stuff and I just came home today. That's right, we're separated, yet again. But not for long. It's not possible to be for too long so no worries. We will be reunited...eventually (hopefully Tuesday when you come down for the Taylor Swift concert).

But anyway, onto the chapter and the reason at hand here. I noticed the title and we just spent the past three days watching 24 hour long episodes of Teen Wolf. Take a minute to reread that. Did you get it? Yeah. That's 24 hours spent on Teen Wolf. 24. HOURS. HOURS! HOURS! Can you read that? HOURS! Geez. But anyway, I'm pretty sure that makes me a werewolf expert just about now with Teen Wolf at least so we'll see how much your wolves differ.

Before I even begin reading, I hope to "the gods" that Ellie is explaining all of this to Jasper (I almost typed Jackson...damn you TW) because he's interested and that provides some adorable Jellie moments! I WANT IT! I WANT IT SO MUCH! JELLIE HAS TO HAPPEN!

Chapter 26. Only six more to go. Kind of bittersweet but yeah.

Okay, why don't I actually read this now. Yep, let's do that.

Oh, right. Richard is like them now. Is he a hybrid or not because that would just suck on more than one level? I just reread that sentence and it didn't seem to make much sense. Looks like you're getting a sleepy rambly non-sense making review. Lucky for you bad for me. God, it's not even /that/ late. Sigh.

And you're distracting me from reading. Stop that. I'm only the first paragraph thing in!

I'm seeing some similarities to TW! But you know, with werewolves, that's going to help...or happen. Thanks brain for typing for me. Gah.

The whole household is a pack! Cute!

Oh yay! Less pain and crap to deal with for Richard. There is some good news though Blake being there and knowing all of this is a bit creepy.

I feel like I have a lot to say but I don't. TO READ ON...

I see no Jellie moments ahead. Just a small Richard/Noah one and it's weirdly interrupted by Ellie so yeah. WHERE IS THE JELLIE? Ha, I just realized that if I liked Jasper, our ship name would be Jam. Jellie and Jam. ...I'm just going to laugh at that for the next three years.

Moving on, let's get serious.

Or let me get distracted. You know, whatever. It's your fault chatting with me on FB and stuff. Geez. So rude. I'm doing this for you, you know!

Weird vampire/new werewolf-seer-thing sitting man hug. It's an interesting visual I'm getting.

My fingers are going numb. I don't think that's a good sign...

AH! I just see what you did! I JUST NOW SEE IT! You made it so Richard can't mate meaning he'll never know if Noah is his mate meaning they can't be happy together and Richard just has to guess if he's supposed to be with him and and and and...ugh! You!

But now, even though Richard already knows, he'll have all the senses. He can hear Noah's heartbeat quicken when he's near Richard and all cute things like that. It's cute.

There is still time for a Jellie moment. I am waiting for it.

Oh, right Desmond is British. I forget that. A lot. I wish you could like mark accents (without typing like a three year old) in stories.

OMG! It's like you read my mind. You just told me that there is a Jellie moment in this chapter. I haven't reached it yet but now I'm EXCITED. But there isn't much left on the scroll bar on the side...and that worries me.

And I just came to the conclusion that Jellie is meant to be together more than Richard/Noah because they don't have a fun ship name.

My fingers are still kind of numb. Maybe it's the way I'm sitting...

YOU SAID JELLIE WAS A QUARTER OF THE CHAPTER BUT I AM 3/4 OF THE WAY THROUGH AND YOU LIED!

Ahem, moving on.

At least Ellie is more responsible than Derek (is that even how he spells it?). Derek is stupid for bitting three wolves and thinking he could handle that. But he sure is pretty. Ah...abs.

And I'm distracted again. Damn it.

And again. Gah, Sam, focus!

JELLIE! YAY!

Oh, and this just became awkward. Does he know? Is he flirting? Why don't we get anymore internal heartbeat sounds from Ellie or Jasper anymore? THAT WAS THE CUTE STUFF!

I feel like Jasper knows. Otherwise this conversation is quite random...

And now it got sad. Geez. Thanks Ellie for being sad.

JASPER LIKES HER TOO! WHY CAN'T SHE SEE THAT? Though on another note, I'm glad Richard's affection isn't totally oblivious to other people.

Aw. Ellie, why are you so sad? No wait, I know. Because your writer is awful. So when you survive everything, you should ask him out and make out with his face and have werewolf babies! DO IT! Yeah, that's not too extreme or fast or anything. It's a good plan. Follow it, Ellie! JELLIE IS MY HOUSEMATES OTP. So that better happen.

And we are reaching the end of my review here. I'm still chatting with you on Facebook (oddly about your story which is weird...) and my fingers are still a bit numb. I think I might get up to go pee soon or something. Maybe. Eh, I'm lazy though. I should go to bed soon though. God, personal decisions.

I'm halfway expecting you to go to sleep before I'm able to post this because I got this far and then you won't even see it. But if you do see it before tomorrow, then yay and if not, then oh well. I'm going to let you wait to see it and laugh at me weird car-lagged tiredness.

So adios for now! I'll hopefully be seeing both you and Future Fate soon!

Word count: still unavailable but it seems pretty long...

Adios for now! I won't tell you to update soon because it seems that you're going to which is both yay for you and boo for me but yay for the most part! Good luck and stuff! Adios!

Let's see how long it takes you to notice. This was posted at 10:50 PM on Thursday. And... GO!
Nitewrite chapter 26 . 5/23/2013
YAY UPDATEEEEEE! I heart.
Nitewrite chapter 25 . 5/19/2013
I love your enthusiasm about this story! I also really love the story. It's a lot of fun to read. Update soon!
GermanSam chapter 25 . 5/18/2013
I suppose I should do this one too. I just reviewed your fanfiction-ish one shot about fandom wars or something or another. Whatever. That one.

I got back from Disney. You might be sleeping. We'll be together tomorrow. Yay. That's pretty much it.

Let's get to this thing, shall we?

Oh the title makes me totally want to read this. -_-

AW! ARE WE GOING TO GET SOME ELLIE/JASPER INTERACTION?! What would their shop name be? Elsper? Jellie? I like Jellie! Jellie it is! Let's get some Jellie action going on here!

NO! You tease us with the Jellie moment. Screw you for that. Why can't Ellie just make out with his face and then they have werewolve babies and they can just be happy! Gah!

There's Noah's POV that I wanted. He's all cute and unsure what Richard wants. Awwwww! Do they have a ship name too? Nichard? Nah. Roah? There doesn't seem to be a good option here. Richvan? (Isn't Noah's last name Sullivan?) Sullard? Weresee? Seewere? I don't know. I don't have a winner there... hm... what do you think?

I like how it says that he woke "his mate" up or whatever. THEY ARE SO CUTE! Ahem. Just saying.

Oh...right. There's that fight thing going on. At least they (well...Richard) had a second warning.

Does Ellie still have the plate? Because she has good reflexes to catch him with a plate in her hands.

OH NO! YOU DID NOT JUST KILL RICHARD WHEN WE JUST GOT HIM BACK? WHAT THE HELL TYPE OF EVIL ARE YOU? CAPS DO NOT CONTAIN MY ANGER HERE! RICHARD BETTER NOT BE DEAD!

Oh look. Kate has a purpose. And a sad one at that.

WOAH! ELLIE'S GOING TO MAKE RICHARD A WEREWOLF! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Aw, Noah is so cute! It's sad.

Aw, Ellie is the Alpha now. Good going. But that means that she has to be the one to pass on her genes meaning she might just jump Jasper if she gets the chance. JELLIE FOREVER! Yes. I will sail that ship to the ground! But I would prefer if I didn't so don't make that happen.

And yay, Richard is alive and a werewolf. Is he a seerer/werewolf? Is that possible? NOW HE AND NOAH CAN BE TOGETHER AND HAVE THEIR ADOPTIVE WEREWOLF BABIES! YES! *insert their ship name here* FOREVER!

I still want more Jellie moments. So...get on that. That could be my inner romance buff wanting that but I don't care. Make it happen!

And good chapter, as usual. I'm jealous that you get to work on writing. Good job updating!

No rush to update anytime soon but you know, whenever.

SEE YOU IN PERSON SOON HOLYCRAP!

Word count: unavailable.
Sara chapter 24 . 5/15/2013
Oh my glob please upload!
GermanSam chapter 24 . 5/11/2013
Yeah, nothing is going on. I'm tired and I have to pee so I don't want to start anything like Sims or a chapter so I'll just review instead. You're probably either at the movies for Denise's birthday or hanging out with all of them because of that. I hope it goes well and I hope Denise is okay. I wish I could be there but alas, I cannot. So I'll just connect to you the one way I can, by showing off my number one fandomness. Yep. Still no word on the computer so I'm doing this in an email again. Although my last review had 1234 words which is kind of amazing and funny. But there, so at least you know now for future reference.

But let's see who was on the phone, shall we?

Or not because you start with Richard. Yeah. Fine.

I'm a little into the chapter and I've read the title. So I assume this new guy is Seth. And all I can think about is the young werewolf Seth from Twilight and he's all sweet and innocent and this guy is probably not. But sadly, I'm going to picture that little innocent guy who's probably going to be totally evil. Sigh...

Oh no wait. Twist in the plot here. So Seth is good? Have we been previously introduced to Seth? Because the only memory I have of a Seth is mentioned above so yeah...WHAT IS HAPPENING?
(You could read, Sam, and find out.) Yeah, yeah, shut up. I'm working on it.

Oh, right. Seth. Yes. I remember. Well go him. He was either going to be extremely evil or good so I'm glad he's more on the "good" side. But I have a feeling having him help Richard home is only going to backfire on them because yeah, he doesn't hunt Seekrers (I originally wrote Seeker and didn't realize until halfway through this review that that was from The Host...yep) but he hunts werewolves and vampires which is back where Richard lives! But at least Noah will be all happy and protective. I can just picture the household getting Richard into bed and Noah making sure he's all taken care of then staying outside his bedroom door so no one could enter...like a guard dog. I can see it. But that's quite happy of you (even if it's sad) so I don't see it going that way.

I'm so into this chapter that I don't have time to comment. So sorry for my lack of comments. Though when you read this, it will be fairly long and rambly (most likely) because that's what I do. But shhhh! I've got to go back to reading now.

I think it's cute that Richard knows Noah's number and that he's all alpha male about getting him. It's adorable!

Seth seems so nice. WHAT IS GOING ON?

This exchange is quite calm. It's just like "Here is your herion addicted seerer who should probably be having a lot of withdrawls and weaknesses and dry-heaving oh and you should kind of leave town because we'd like to kill everyone else. Have a nice day." Of course, I'm not done with the scene yet but that's how it's going right now.

No, that's pretty much how it went.

I'm shock Noah didn't just like hug him instantly and just not let go. Go self control for Noah!

No "Hey, what's up guys?" Just a "Oh yeah, they think I'm your mate." Rude to everyone who's trying to help him. God, Richard. So inconsiderate.

AW!

AND DAMNIT!

What the hell man? What the actual hell is about to break loose? I don't like you very much right now. Not much indeed.

It's like "Oh look at this little glitter of hope that everything will work out in the end."

And then it's like "NOPE! SCREW YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS!"

Thanks. Thanks for that, you jerk!

Seriously though. It's all cute that Richard wanted Noah to stay but for a third person story, this was very limited to only his feelings. I would've like to have known how Noah had felt (I fell all Fiction review-y on this) but I really want to know if Noah was like excited or sad for Richard. Like did Noah know Richard like him (which we don't even know for sure) or did he think that he just wanted someone and Noah was the one who was there? AND HOW DID HE FEEL ABOUT IT? I want to know!

And then there is a fight coming. I can feel it approaching quite obviously. I hope someone saw the car. I knew bad things would happen with this. I knew they would just lead them back to the house. Sigh...I hope the household knows they've been spotted before a sudden army attacks them so they can somewhat be prepared. Where was Peter and Jasper during this whole thing because they basically just saw magic and the bad effects that hanging with this crowd could do and they are still there? Seriously, how is this safer than The Palms or whatever?

But anyway, I was wondering if we were nearing the end. Only eight chapters to go. That actually seems like a lot but I feel like the fight isn't too far away and that is pretty much the end (after wrapping things up and stuff of course). So I feel like it was coming even sooner. What are you going to do when this is over? Apprenticed? NaNo editing? NaNo planning? A new story? Either way, I'll be right there reviewing a week after your chapter is posted (though I was kind of on time...or more on time compared to the last one) or whatever it is my number one fan-ness to do!

Hope you had a fun day, hope these reviews are making you smile future Fate (alliteration, high five!), and I will be seeing you soon and talking to you even sooner!

Update soon (or not, because I'll be in Disney next week and won't have time to R&R). It's been a while since I've said that.

Don't know word count. I'll include it in my next review! Adios!
GermanSam chapter 23 . 5/9/2013
Oh god, you know what I have to do? I had to reply to the email message I got from FictionPress telling me you updated to write out my review. That way Google Chrome still corrects my spelling. For context, I got a new computer since the last review I did and I have yet to get Office for this computer so yes...that means no word. And that makes it hard to work on my own stories and to review. But it's extremely hot in my house and I don't want to move. The Glee season 4 finale was tonight. Are we still watching that? (Obvious when you get this, the answer is yes but in a few years.) Does it still suck? Do we write it yet? I hope so. Anyway, onto this chapter. My goal is to review it before you update again. We shall see how it goes.

OH! The reaction chapter! I'm excited for this one!

FictionPress is all spread out on my laptop and the font is so tiny. (My new screen is as big as our TV in the dorm was...) I actually have to zoom in!

I forget about Blake. He's in the attic. He's not important. Do vampires eat people food? Does it taste like anything? How does his eating work to not freak out the people in the house?

Aw, poor Noah. He's all stressed out.

I'm FB messaging you BTW, because we cannot go 24 hours without speaking to one another as you are well aware. No one will break up this brotp! Not even our scary third party friends. But anyway, I just lied to you and said I was working on my queue. I'm not, though I should be. And to your future self, do I still have that blog? If this is like five years old and you say yes, please feel free to slap me. Maybe we'll be living together then? Who knows?

Back on topic...

Poor clueless humans. They are in for a wild night.

TYPO ALERT! You have a ",,," where there should be a "..."

And still poor Noah. He's all macho wanting to save his mate when he can't. Sigh. This story.

I just still feel bad for Noah. He's all protective though which is extremely...attractive? I guess. That's the best word I have for it. The fact that he cares so much is very touching and I like seeing that...even if it's violent. Shoot, it's even better because he's willing to be violent. It's that whole "punching a wall when angry" thing. You get me. I know it.

Oh, you humans. You don't even know what you are in for. I honestly think I would faint if I learned five of my housemates were supernatural beings.

I feel like Jasper would be okay with it..kind of. You know he might be afraid at first but as long as she's not like "Yeah, and you're my mate so I'm kind of stuck being obsessed with you forever. Sorry, not sorry." I think he'll be alright. But that's just my prediction.

You called Addy "Add" is that a typo or nickname because it's kind of weird.

I like how Addy is only concerned with Blake.

It's funny how Jasper was the one curious about what mate's are. See, he's cool with it. I knew it!

I like how Ellie's mate was nicely averted considering he's in the room.

What does Peter think of all of this? He's being quiet...

Hodgepodge? Is there your word of the week? You used it to describe your NaNo superhero idea (Did you go through with that? How did it go? I'm sure I loved it and hated you for all the feels because as number 1 fan, that's what I do.).

Is the table even clear or is this feast just separating them all? I feel a table flip coming and a mess somewhere along the way.

Jasper is such a little weirdo. It's adorable. I wish something from Ellie's POV had mentioned how she found him adorable because that would make me just "aww" at them.

Seriously? Isn't the table full of food and plates and stuff? How can Desmond just plop the book down on a full table?

It's not Victor. You lead it up to be so it'll be someone else. Maybe their parents? Dun dun duuuunnn... Nah, it won't be. Not because you wouldn't do that but because you already have too many characters and you wouldn't do that to yourself. So I don't know who it is. I feel that Victor is too obvious but I don't know who else it would be.

I haven't noticed your writing go down in quality though I've definitely noticed in it myself. I'm too repetitive now! My word bank just seems to have disappeared and I can't come up with new ways to say things and I feel so lame. I feel like my writing has gone lame-r. And I actually finished my college classes and you had brain surgery! YOU ARE JUST SO DAMN TALENTED! STOP IT! But enough boo-hooing about me. Considering everything you went through, your writing seems perfectly fine. Plus it all just seems perfectly fine to me and consider I have read most of everything you've ever written, I'm going to call myself a good judge. But anyway.

I'm not upset at you for the cliffhanger. Remember the days where we would cower from each other at school or in our own rooms (like I would update then run off to take a shower to avoid you) afraid of each other's reactions. Ah...good times. WHY DON'T I LIVE YOU YOU ANYMORE?! I will for like three days in about two weeks from now! So there is that to look forward to! Yay!

Anyway, good chapter. Did you update again or did I beat you? I'm good! I still beat you! YES!

Well have this review to encourage you to finish your next chapter and update so I can bum around and not review it like this one. I'm an awful number one fan sometimes, but no one is allowed to take that title ever. HEY! Instead of being each other's best friends (because that is not allowed) and since we can't call each other roomie anymore (though I will continue to do so for a long time, watch me), I will just refer to you as my number one fan and you can do the same with me.

"Oh who took you to the hospital?"
"Just my number one fan and her dad."

I like it. It makes us sound famous and stalkerish of each other. It explains our relationship perfectly...or not. But whatever. I'm getting kind of tired. I blame the lava rushing through my house and making it ten billion degrees right now and the laptop on my lap is not helping there either. You know when I get hot I cannot function. My batteries short circuit. Anyway, I should end this. I did this in an email so I have no idea how many words there are.

If you'd like to tell me...then I'm interested. But it's whatever. I'll talk to you soon and be reviewing again sometime soon as well! Hope this made you smile somewhat somewhere somehow. Now I'm off to really do my queue or maybe just melt...
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »