Reviews for The Housemates
Aura-Sama chapter 23 . 5/8/2013
Thank you! I'm so happy you updated this, it's one of my favorite, favorite, stories! Great chapter, can't wait to read more!
GermanSam chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
Wow, it’s been forever. I don’t even remember how to review properly anymore. What’s it been? Nine weeks now since your last update? Geez. That’s almost three Februarys. Wow.

DO I NEED TO TYPE IN CAPS?

Well I’m not gonna in case I actually need to use caps. So zoom in and have fun reading I suppose. This probably won’t be my usual awesome because it’s been so long but we’ll see how it goes.

So you’re out of the hospital now (yay) but you moved back home early (boo). And now I’m slowly packing up our room and crying (internally of course) at the thought of leaving you even though you’ve already left me. :( You were the perfectest roommate ever! We never fought or had fights, mild disagreements if that and we could talk about everything and we liked all the same stuff and I DON’T WANT TO LEAVE YOU (see, caps needed). I’ll never have a roommate as good as you. :(

But off of sad things and onto what is bound to be sadder things. Let’s get going with this review thing.
I was hoping it wouldn’t be sad and then…there’s the title (see what I did there? Huh? It was unintentional but it was also a T alliteration.)

OH NO! It’s a Richard focus chapter. Just take my heart now why don’t you? I won’t have it by the end of this I just know it!

Aw, that’s just low touching him so he sees stuff. Sadness.

I don’t remember who these hunters are but seeing as they are bad guys, I fail to want to learn who they are specifically. They are guys “bad guy” and “bad chick” so yep. And they are not very nice, let me tell you.

NO ELLIE! Don’t answer it!

But since when do your characters ever listen to me? Gah, they would be a lot better off if they did.

Dude, Mr. Bad Guy, her name is Ellie! It’s weird that she’s being called anything else.

Ellie better tell Noah even though he’ll be all alpha boyfriend and try to go after them without even knowing where they are. Sigh…this family.

Tofurkey? They have that one the Sims I believe.

Another bad guy? Well he will be “bad guy 2” or even better “bad brother” because that’s an alliteration and he’s the brother of “bad chick”.

Aw sad. This chapter felt really short. Was it shorter than the others? Or maybe it was just so good that I felt like reading more than commenting? Yeah, that one sounds better so we’ll go with that.

Sad, but Richard is sad. And I picture Noah flipping over the table in anger when he hears about Richard. Things have to get worse before they get better huh? I feel like that’s true with this story only things will just keep getting worse until Richard is dead, Noah is dead on the inside because of it, and all the bad people are dead and they can somewhat live out the remainder of their lives being sad and alone. There’s your bittersweet ending for you. Sigh.

This is going to hurt like…like a something painful. I can just tell. So thanks in advance for that.

Well, I’m off to pack some more. Sadface. All things sad right now. But enjoy this review anyway even if it’s not my usual awesome.

Word count: 570
Kara P chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
I'm really loving this story so far! I hope you update soon. :)
Sara chapter 21 . 3/1/2013
Please next chapter!
GermanSam chapter 21 . 3/1/2013
So, hey.

It’s about time I reviewed this chapter.

OUR ONLINE COURSE IS DONE! It was the worst thing ever in case you don’t remember.

Also, you are currently in the hospital. Remember that? Well you will when you read this because it will be fresh but in like a year or so. Remember that? Yeah, it wasn’t much fun for you unfortunately. I stayed the first night with you and then your grandma came down. I have no idea what happens after that because it hasn’t happened yet. I’ll probably visit you every day for the month or so that you’re in here. Hopefully you won’t miss too much in school but you’ll probably have to drop Latin. Still, your health is what matters so you can keep writing chapters and I can keep reviewing them!

I assume you’ll read this while you’re still in the hospital for the first time. Considering you’ll have a lot of down time and I’ll be sure to bring your laptop on a visit eventually. So, I hope you’re doing well and maybe this review will give you a smile. And, I’ll probably be seeing you soon.

Normally, you’re sleeping and I’m in a chair next to you doing whatever while you are being life of the party (don’t you dare say you’re sorry for that! That was sarcasm and you say sorry for anything and everything! STOP IT!) but right now you’re getting something put into somewhere for some treatment or another (I pay good attention). But anyway, time to review this bad boy.

I love the title. It’s a Toy Story quote! I don’t know the original quote and it might not even be a quote but it’s a Toy Story meme (Idiots… Idiots everywhere… Look it up if I’m just confusing you). This is funny considering that this week on my Disney Movies and Facts blog (to your year later self: do you remember that? Is that still going on? If so: good for me for keeping something up. If not: good for me for getting off the computer.) is Toy Story week. Very fitting if I do say so myself.

Alright let’s get to it.

Gah! I want to like Blake because he’s quite witty but I just can’t /want/ to like him.

I’m just saying. Jasper’s all cute and stuff but Blake and her would’ve made an interesting pair too. Write an AU where he is her mate instead of Jasper. I want to see how that turns out. If you publish this story, someone else will do it, I’m sure. There would be a lot of rough sex. I can see it now… and I don’t really want to either… but yeah.

Dizziness? Pulsing headache? Drawing on personal experience are we?

Blake sounds like he looked like what you looked like when we took you to the hospital. Are we allowed to joke about that? Too soon? I DON’T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH SERIOUS ISSUES! Where is Denise? I need to insult her or something…

I find it funny that he has a bed and not a coffin or something. I know that would be totally obvious but a vampire “sleeping” just makes me laugh.

Wait a minute! What about Jasper’s friend who’s name I can’t think of? Wouldn’t he still be in the house too? Where is he?

Oh wait, he’s Peter. Yeah. Got it. Good job brain.

So far you’ve been sleeping most of Friday too! But you’ll probably do that on Saturday and Sunday too.

A snake bite on her neck? I know I suggested that but how the hell did a snake get up to her neck? Was she like laying down in a field or something stupid? I also thought it was adorable that Jasper was concerned about a hickey.

I’m telling you. With this chapter you are just asking for Blake/Ellie fanfiction.

As if the hickey and fireplace have anything to do with one another. Oh this poor clueless human.

BUT SHE CAN HAVE HIM! IF SHE ASKS THE AUTHOR NICELY!

Noah isn’t getting Richard and someone has to pass on the Alpha gene. It’s going to be Ellie.

…I just thought of Ellie pregnant. Could you image all her hormones and mood swings? OMG! It would be great! Would she change into a werewolf too if she were with child or not like in the sims? So many wonders…

Gross. Wasn’t she at work? Where the hell did she come from? And why was she willing to make out with him (on a counter where food is prepared) when she knows she lives in a house with like fifty other people?

Yes, Jasper. Yes everyone is going to hook up. Box of hamsters. Box of hamsters.

I almost want to read a Kate/Desmond focus chapter. Could be interesting. I think I would actually check out the fanfiction for that. Damn it. Why isn’t this published? I hope that Desmond doesn’t use her and hurt her and stuff because that will hurt him and that will hurt me and that will just hurt. So don’t. Do that. Don’t do that.

This isn’t going to be good. Desmond is going to be hurt and you’re going to hurt me. -_- Great.

Beanie? What a hipster!

Oh! Ellie just said that! I’d still say hipster…even if he is attracted to a man.

AW! NO! The hurt begins! My heart! I can feel it breaking!

Her heart broke a little? Mine broke a lot! I just want to hug Desmond. Poor magical British guy.

OMG! You said this chapter wasn’t really that great of one because it mattered later. It. Matters. Later. That means Desmond’s relationship matters later! That means that even though you broke my heart with the thought of what will happen between him and Kate, you’re going to rip it out and stomp on it when it actually happens. Thanks. Thanks you sad person you.

A thrift store? A THRIFT STORE? Has Lupita’s constant playing of that song gotten to your head?

Well yay for the mention of Richard again even though who knows when that will happen. Maybe you’ll be able to do it once you have more down time in the hospital. Who knows?

You are done with your online class but no regular updating. At least not for a while. Maybe you can write some and store up a few chapters so you can regularly update once you’re all better? Just an idea.

Sorry this review took so long. I hope it made you smile somewhere in some part of it. Obviously if you’re reading this, then you can see again and that’s freaking awesome. It’s always nice to have vision. So I’ll see you probably soon and you’ll see me (after you read this) probably soon-ish. I hope you are getting better and feeling better. Thanks for the update!

Obviously take your time with the next one. I understand why you can’t. Sleep and feel better! And no matter how you look, you will rock whatever hairstyle you make even bald! I promise!

Word count: 1200 (Is this longer than the chapter yet? I’m getting closer!)
Lionesscouer chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
I fully understand school commitments. The chapter was funny for sure. Looking forward to finding out more on the Richard cliffhanger! Love the story!
tenna shut up chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
I love this! It's never what I expect it to be :) The plot twists are awesome and the writing is very good. I really like the characters too! Though I don't feel like we know much about Kate though I suppose that could be relative to the screen time the other characters get? I'm curious as to where Blake was from before Black Wood? Is the reason for all the deaths in the house be making a come back? Is it still relevant or no? I love that Richard already knows. Richard/Noah relationship is very endearing the way you write it. Someone rescue him already :(

Excited for more :) Take care!
GermanSam chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Okay, you’re sleeping. I’ve read some for the online homework this week (and it’s Monday so that means a lot) but I’m too lazy to go look up the questions. I’ll do it after this I suppose. I watched a bit of DailyGrace. The only reason I’m awake right now is because my dad wanted me to call him so I got up thinking it was important and…it wasn’t. So yeah. I’m tired still. But that’s good so I go to bed earlier tonight. And I’ve got nothing to do right now, so review I shall! Yeah I don’t know what’s wrong with me today. This review will turn out interestingly.

I just opened the chapter and now I remember that something bad happens…. Oh…. I don’t think I want to read this anymore. But I already started the review so I can’t go back now.

First sentence thoughts: You have too many damn people.

Aw, Desmond is her best friend. Cute. I still don’t hear any of his lines with an accent.

Blake is the one who should buy her dinner first. So much sexual tension there. Pushing her up against walls and stuff.

OH! My stomach just growled… It is my breakfast/lunch time…

I have a feeling bad things are going to happen. Mostly because I know that because you don’t want me to hurt you and also because Ellie doesn’t like to shift and she just did. So… shits going to hit the fan, huh? Yeah. Good going Blake. Why do you like his character again? He’s kind of awful.

Oh, and this suddenly vampire/werewolf fight going on in the attic will just go…unnoticed by everyone?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Why did she shift and then we skip to freaking Thanksgiving? Chekhov's gun, Fate! Checkhov’s gun!

Well… that quickly went in a weird direction. Who would want to kidnap Richard?

GASP! Those hunter people who are hunting that. Ah, I got it.

God, you really do hate Richard. Making him be the one that gets captured. Good job, Richard. Never leave the house alone. And now no one will be suspicious of his disappearance until after the holidays and geez. Good going Richard!

Ah, great. And now he’s going to be tortured. This day just gets better and better for poor Richard, doesn’t it?

It’s a shock collar isn’t it? That would only make sense.

And yes Richard! Noah’s there because of you! And now he’s going to beat some people for taking you hostage!

I hope Noah is concerned considering his relationship with Richard. Maybe he’ll get lonely without his mate in the house and check up on Richard in his family’s house and discover he’s not there and freak out a lot sooner than a few weeks later.

I KNEW IT! I freaking knew that Richard knew! SO RICHARD IS SO TOTALLY GAY TOO! NOW THEY CAN BE TOGETHER AND HAVE WEREWOLF BABIES! Only they can’t because Richard is probably going to die. You’re just that mean.

AND RICHARD LIKES HIM BACK. Aw. Weird but aw.

Wow. Just wow. This was low of you. And very mean. Poor Richard. And the hits just keep on coming too, huh? You have all the bad things happen to Richard. Apart from dying, what other worse things can you do? I guess I shouldn’t challenge you with that because I honestly don’t want to know. Give them their happy ending in the end pretty please! They deserve it after you put them through all of this crap.

But that would be too nice of you. And then you would be able to use those werewolf baby one-shots and you already said you can’t so I know exactly where this is going.

It’s okay, break it off. That’s fine.

I won’t kill you for this but I am not exactly peachy happy.

And you are still sleeping. Or you are still in your bed. You’re probably awake. I assume so because you’re moving around a lot. So yeah.

Well I’m off to settle my still rumbling stomach and maybe answer a question for online homework and then do my film reading. Maybe take a shower somewhere in there too. So yeah… Happy one day off of school yet still get stuck with ten pounds of homework. Yay….

Update soon (Or take your time, it’s really cool either way.)!

Word count: 731
Love in All Forms chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
It was sad :( but it helped add to the plot so I wouldn't hate it.
GermanSam chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
So I’m in a gif-versation with Danish and we’re watching re-runs of Awkward and you’re doing something on Tumblr or working on something with the Housemates and I’m so behind as it is.

So let’s not waste more time here. This might not be my usual awesome because I don’t have time to be my usual awesome.

Aw, this chapter looks long. Damn… I’m going to have to get cracking at this.

Lovely alliteration for the title. I’m surprised it all fit on here.

Besides the fact that you want them too, there is really no reason for her to go back. She could spend the night in the woods or something. She would be fine.

They moved in quick. Really quick.

Poor Ellie not being able to tell her mate. Poor Jasper for being her mate.

“Thanks for letting [me] face them on my own.” – Typo Alert!

Ah, so the couch does get some love. That’s nice to know. An easy explanation would have been that there was too much stuff in the living room that it was taking over the couch or something. I don’t know.

And he’s following her to her room. Let the awkwardness begin.

You’re counting your fandoms now. You have at least ten it seems.

And back to the awkwardness. So yeah, weird. Glad he’s insisting on the couch. That’s more realistic than sleeping in the same bed with a person you had two conversations with. Awkward. Like the show we’re watching. Yep.

Who says “certain” anymore? What is he? 70?

I’M DETERMINED TO FINISH THIS DAMN CHAPTER AT LEAST. But Danish keeps distracting me with Tumblr and stuff.

It’s adorable that she thinks he’s adorable. Yeah.

So they are just conversing. Her in the bed and him standing. Awkward. Man the show we’re watching is just perfect for that.

Their banter is adorable. If they don’t end up together… I swear to god! I’ll do something! *insert gif expression proper emotion here*

Who the hell is Cambell? Seriously.

Cute that she actually got to know her mate. But sad that “he was not hers to hold”. Sad. But cute. I wonder if Jasper woke up in the middle of the night or was totally comforted by her arms that he was soundly asleep. So many questions.

Now onto your favorite couple.

I feel like bad things will still happen. If Ellie woke up spooning, this will not go well. Bad things will happen man.

And bring out the nakedness. Normally I would enjoy this moment but considering this is between somewhat gay people, I can’t enjoy it mentally. I can't relate because I'm not a guy...

Noah is such a girl.

So Richard knows about Jasper and Ellie yet can’t see what’s going on with him.

Interesting wolf stuff. Cute that he was all being a dog and by the foot of his bad. Bet you something bad happened. Richard touched him. Kicked him or something. Bad things, I tell you. I know bad things happen in the next chapter for sure so things are going to go awfully. SO BAD. GAH!

Desmond should ask Kate out then since he’s so cocky. Jeez. But yeah. Feelings chapter. I see that now. So I will not do the other chapter tonight because I’m super tired and yeah. I’ll go to bed and do some homework probably or maybe not. We’ll see.

Sorry this isn’t my usual awesome.

Yay for the couch mention. Thanks for the weird gay shirtless things going on in here. It was nice and weird at the same time. And just like the show we’re watching, thanks for making it all awkward.

So yeah, take your time with the update. I’m not pressuring you to do that anytime soon. I’ll see you eventually with the other review. Or something. Yeah…

Good night!

Final word count: 645
Guest chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
Oh my god! How could you?! :(
Guest chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
Awesome!
Love in All Forms chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
This chapter was just awesome. Update soon I really like this story :):)
Guest chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
Aw! Yay! Defiantly worth the wait!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
No new update? :( I thought you said the 6th?
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »