Reviews for Marked
Lexi Eraka chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
2012? You haven't updated this since 2012? What a shame. I would have enjoyed reading much more.
I don't usually like stories like this and rarely ever do I take the time to read about people having powers but you did great! I can only hope you update soon and even though you haven't in quite some time I'll be on the lookout.
Oh I'm so curious. Who is this girl? And why is she being followed? Who is Richard and what does he want with her?
I'm begging you. Please update soon so I can find out lol
bego.oh chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
I hope you continue with this story! It looks like it has a lot of potential! ;)
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
WOW-DAMN Raven-a most intriguing and suspenseful story you have here and one that I DEFINITELY want more of! SOOOOOOOOO many questions-who is she? What is she? Who is Mr. Caesar? Why does he want her dead? and more and more questions! I love your writing style it is done very very good. I love the story already and I will be eagerly awaiting more though I know right now the other story is your priority. I will also be checking it out too-but this one has already touched me deeply! EXCELLENT job with this!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Ok Lenni-you have already captured my curiosity and attention which is normally hard to do in the first chapter so KUDDOS to you! I loved this chapter and so many questions has bombarded my brain but ones which I will keep to myself for right now! I will definitely be watching for more of this story but I am on to the next chapter!
Bookworm-110708 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
This looks super interesting! I can't wait to find out more! everything is so mysterious but still not too confusing! I'm excited to read more :)
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Good start, long chapter, though.
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Good chapter, it's a good start. I'll try and follow this story as you update. :)
Katerzzz chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Hello from the Roadhouse!
Ooooh...I decided to read this when the Roadhouse notification email popped up on my screen, so I thought I'd take a look.
This is very interesting, very. I like the fact that you don't give too much away about anything. Not the female character, not the male one, and definitely not what a Marked is. I won't ask WHAT is is, because that may spoil the first chapter, but is it some kind of supernatural being? I'll go with that :) But the concept of them, that I can gather from the slithers of information, is good. They must be pretty powerful, whatever they are, or at least dangerous, if the woman would rather choose death than be touched by one. But then again, I am now thinking leppers or people with the PLAGUE! Only joking
Hmm...I would leave a longer review but I really can't say much more than it was an intriguing start and I'm glad I read it. I'm going to favourite this and come back to it in the morning after some sleep. I'm really hooked into wanting to know what, or who, the Marked are. I'd also love to know you're inspiration for this, if there was any.
I'll be back! :)
Katerzzz
If you are in the habit of returning reviews and wish to do so, take a look at the different stories I have on my profile and preferably read one which doesn't have 'on Hiatus' as its status (You can read whatever but the ones on Hiatus are the ones I am updating :) I personally recommend either The Soldier, The Ostrich Plume Years or Edward and Alice. But I'll let you decide :) PS. Fancy being review buddies?
WritingKnightmare chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Wow. This seems like such a great idea. And you are doing very good writing third person. I thought it was a pretty nice change from first person like you write in Glass Treehouse.

I can't wait to read more.
WritingKnightmare
AMessofPickles chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Ooo I really really liked this chapter. Everything from the explanation to the namings was perfect. You gave us a lot of information but still managed to make me very curious. I like the name Kerri though, and I'm interested to see how Liam proves to be his name :P I feel like he IS the protective type even if he doesn't show it.

Anyways, awesome chapter, your writing is so good as always. Gah, the description in this story is beautiful and I'm loving it.
Heather seems like she'll be a fantastic friend for Kerri and I'm excited for them to get to know each other. I really liked Emmett as well in this chapter along with Gavin :P Hehehe, I also love the way Gavin cares about Penny and I'd love to know HER story. I mean, she's 8 years old, so why can't she talk?
Oh and Rachel? Hmm, my initial guess is that she's Kerri, but that doesn't make any sense since that was in a completely different year. But hey, Kerri's mysterious so there's a lot of unknown things. I wonder what you have planned next though? Possibly Valentine coming home to fix her up? I'm excited to meet her, as well as anyone else in the house. HAVE we met everyone in that house?

Cannot WAIT until your next update! :D! Update SOOOOON :D
Andramion chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I'm extremely curious where this is gonna go! I loved the prologue and this first chapter and I can't wait for an update.
I think it's nice that you come to know a couple of the characters, though you don't know too much about them. It's very conversational and I like it. Keep it up!
AMessofPickles chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Wow this chapter was seriously amazing. You wrote and described everything so perfectly. I loved, loved, LOVED the description of the house and the people and you described Gavin perfectly. I really liked reading this chapter and I'm very curious about the girl :)

Hopefully we find out in the next chapter! I'm even more excited for you to update. Just curious though, how old is Gavin and the girl? Hmm, mostly I'm just really curious about the girl and Liam :)

Update SOON! :D
AMessofPickles chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Gosh I don't know why this took me so long to read XD. But I love it! You have got me very curious and I'm excited for the next update! I normally don't read Supernatural stuff on FP because I never really find good ones that don't involve werewolves or vampires, but I really like this one so far.
What exactly is a Marked, I wonder...and how do you become one?

Hmmm...update soon! Or, well when you can since I know your hard at work with GTH :D
Little Miss Sunflower chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Here I am again!

What a captivating prologue. I really admire how you can paint such vivid descriptions without using too many words. I'm curious to see where this goes!
Renesmee Black chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Totally awesome start. It's notable in just one chapter that you are a good writer.