Reviews for Prom Date
NightLoverxBrokenHearted chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I love how you did the spell, it seemed to work out perfectly with this story. Please continue to write!
Purplehamsterz chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I really liked this! :) It had a good mixture of both funny and darker moments, and I was easily able to relate to Danny. I found the twist to be very interesting: I liked how although he did get that 'dream night', it was overshadowed by his fear and confusion. Really nice!
E-A-PoeFutureAuthor chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
cool
I'm just a person now read 66 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
It's a nice story, I could say. I'd really be waiting for the next chapter. It's really nice. The plot is is overwhelming though I don't really like to conclude that the entrance sentences are...let's say, uh, catchy. It'd make the readers think that you have grammatical errors. The literariness is very good, I might add, and well written. A few emphasis here and there and it could be good. Also, the separating of paragraphs and scenes are...uh..let's say missing and needed. Some tweaks here and there would be good.

All in all, I don't really think that you'll need my help in changing the plots and all. I don't agree with syntax, you're a good English writer but you really must obey the grammars. You should try writing at Microsoft Word 2007, if you prefer, and really, I get what it's like to be criticized on not having good grammars and English not the first subject. Rereading would also help (I'm such a hypocrite)...
Wanderinglost chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I'd say its good. The only thing is a few minor syntax errors, just a run on or two. This is not what I usually read so I'm not sure I'm the best to ask, but I can't find any problems.
KamiyaAkuto chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Hm, I must say that this is the first review I've posted on this site, so I'm not sure what I should address, but I will try my best to make this concise and helpful. First of all, you should know that I'm somewhat fond of gender-bender scenarios like this, so it was right up my alley! I did find the beginning to be a little tedious, though, to be honest. A lot of the jokes with the wizard just seemed to fall flat for me.

After that, I found that I had a much better time reading it. Your descriptions and syntax are fairly good and the flow is okay. I did find myself emphasizing with Danny towards the end (personal stuff), and the emotional response was surprisingly accurate at parts. And in the end, you had me wondering whether or not his life would ever go back to normal. Overall, I would give this story a B. You did a good job, I hope you continue writing things like this in the future!
ThatsRight chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I like the comedy in this, i wouldnt change anything really, its very good
ElizebethGrace555 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
interesting story,I hope you wont stop writing.I hope Danny could end up with Jenny
Hellsgun SuicideScene chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Definite like :)
Viola Kingsley chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Wow, I am really impressed! This was an amazing story! I really want to know if Danny ever broke the spell and got his life back, or if it was all just a dream.

This was really really good! You are very talented! Keep it up!
Linore chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Its a very interesting story and really goes with the theme be careful what you wish for XD. The story seemed to be well written Danny is a relatable character for we all have those types of troubles and seem to forget about the important things. But overall this story was very nice
UniverseAnxiety chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Overall, it's a really sweet story. I loved the character development, the description, and the fast-paced sense of the story however it felt like the ending came too soon. The plot twist was perfect. Unexpected and well-executed. It just needs a little editing and the dialogue seems a bit choppy in some parts.
Jasmine Jacobs chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Wow, that was waaay better than I thought it'd be. I think the story has true potential. I'm quite excited to read more of this fabulous idea!
I think you pretty much scored an accurate reaction for Danny, too.
You did an amazing job detail-wise as well.
I don't think I should be helping you. You're doing an awesome job by yourself! I think I'm that needs advice!
nickyO chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
The twist in the story wasn't what I expected. Great job, you could expand on that twist down a number of different paths. Your character is believable and has a quality of innocence and teenage angst that pulls the reader into the story. I did notice you by-passed the traditional goodnight kiss. And the ending was a bit abrupt, but that might be because you plan to keep writing. Whether you choose to keep writing this piece or something else just keep writing as you have talent.
SunsetSprite chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Well, you certainly have a great story lined up here! I like the idea even though I'm not a fan of Supernatural stories.

My advise to you is to separate each speaker on a different line and make sure you don't over do it with the descriptions. Also, sometimes the descriptions dragged on which made it boring a little and a drag to read.

Still, never give up! I think this has great potential so keep trying! This is a great story that need a little tweeking.
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »